cuddle | p.sh

"seonghwwwaaaaa," you whine out, dragging out your boyfriend's name as you lay down on the couch, blankets surrounding you.

a few seconds later you hear his soft footsteps padding down the hallway and into the living room. his matching pink striped pajamas a stark contrast to your old, band shirt and sweatpants.

"yes, sweetie?" his eyes are wide and curious as he looks at you with a soft smile. the never fading sparkle in his eyes ever present and making your heart flutter.

"come cuddle with me~" you say opening your blanket up for him to join you. he laughs before nodding his head and joining you on the couch.

you immediately cuddle into the man, head resting on his chest as he smiles down at you. "i love cuddling with you, hwa. you're just so warm and cozy," you say absentmindedly as you close your eyes.

"i could say the same about you," seonghwa says before adding a quick, "i love you," as he kisses the top of your head. you open your eyes and look up at him, puckering your lips as sign for him to kiss them. which he happily does.

"i love you, too. i want to stay cuddled up with you forever," you say with a smile.

"we'll stay like this for as long as you want, baby."