pout | j.wy

wooyoung didn't like this. he didn't like this one bit. today the day his members finally met you, the love of his life, and he was happy to see you all getting along, but then... then he watched as his members starting giving you a lot of attention.

more than he liked. san had took wooyoung spot next to you when the younger got up to get a drink and hongjoong refused to move afraid that he would lose his spot if he did. so, wooyoung had to resort to sitting on the floor between your legs, head resting against your leg as he listened to you and his members talk.

he pouted at the thought of you forgetting he was there even if he was sitting between your legs.

eventually, you looked down at your boyfriend to see him pouting as he watched tv. you smiled before running a hand through his hair gaining his attention. your smile widened at his pouting face which made him pout even more. you turned to san and softly asked if he minded giving wooyoung his spot back.

"sure!" he says and gets up and moves. wooyoung immediately gets up and takes back his originally spot next to you. his arms wrapping around you as he rested his head on your shoulder.

"you know, i wanted you to get along with my members, but not this well that they try to take you from me," he says making you let out a small laugh as you hold him. you press a light kiss to his head making him lift his head up to look at you.

"why are you pouting?" you ask, a little confused on why he still pouting.

"you're suppose to kiss my lips," he says and you roll your eyes before kissing him on the lips. right when you did so; however, yeosang had looked over and called the both of you out for kissing in front of them.

"shut up! you all are just jealous that i'm dating y/n and can kiss them whenever i want to!"