headaches | k.hj + c.jh

warnings. y/n takes an aspirin

you woke up this morning with a headache. no, you weren't even fully awake before felt a pain throbbing through your skull.

you let out a soft groan as you tried to hide under the covers, seeking out one of the two warm bodies that were on either side of you. however, you left side was cold and you opened one eye to see that hongjoong was no longer in bed.

groaning one more, you turned over to see jongho still in bed and you immediately sought out his warmth and comfort. you his your face in the crook of his neck, your limbs entangling themselves with his.

the two of lay like that for a while as you silent hope to sleep the headache away, but an hour passes and you neither go back to sleep or get rid of the headache. with an annoyed huff, you carefully move away from jongho and roll out of bed and make your way down the hall to find your other boyfriend.

you walk into the kitchen to be met with the back of his recently dyed brown hair.

"hongjoooong," you drag with a pout and said male immediately turns to you at the sound of your distressed tone.

"oh, my baby, what's wrong?" he asks as he take you into his arms.

"i have a headache and woke up to you not in bed," you tell him hiding your face in his chest. hongjoong pets the top of the head, making sure to press a quick kiss to it as well before he is moving the both of you over to the cabinet with the medicine.

hongjoong gets an aspirin out handing it to you as he grabs a cold water bottle out of fridge, "hey, y/n, take this," you thank him before doing as he asked.

"can we go back to bed, it's too early especially on a saturday," you say with a slight pout as you take hongjoong's hand into yours. you can still feel the effects of your headache and you cringe a little at the pain.

hongjoong frowns at the sight of you in pain before quickly agreeing and leading you back to the bedroom where jongho is just now waking up. he watches you and hongjoong crawl back into bed and you let out a soft coo at how cute he is when just waking up.

"morning," he says as you cuddle up to him while the older male shoots jongho a smile before leaning over to kiss his cheek.

"y/n has a headache so we're staying in bed for a little while longer," hongjoong explains quietly noticing how you were quickly drifting off back to sleep. jongho nods as both males get comfortable before the three of you eventually drift off back to sleep.