"No now come on." Reluctantly she got up and helped me with the dishes.

"Why couldn't someone else help you?" She was still complaining when we got in the kitchen.

"Because these are your guests and this is your house."

     We walked back into the dining room where the guys were talking about some type of business. We placed the dishes down and Imani went to sit next to Alec and I was left to sit on the side of Damien. I gave her the death glare, but of course she didn't see it she was too busy making bedroom eyes at Alec. The guys dug in as soon as we sat down. We sat around mainly eating before the silence began to become awkward.

"So Madison what is it that you do?" Alec asked me.

"Well, I um... work for these two guys sitting here, I am their P.A." I said gesturing towards Damien and Dominic

"You guys look familiar. I feel like I've seen you guys somewhere else. Are you the Dominic and Damien of D and D?"

"Yes" they both replied at the same time.

"You guys have the best hotels I stay at them whenever I travel or go on business trips." Alec sounded like he had just met a celebrity.

"Thank you." They said.

"So what is it that you do Alec?" I had to ask, he was about to start going with my sister.  

"Well I am part owner of the club that you were at last night."

"Oh really what made you want to start getting into such a lifestyle?" I asked and after I finished asking the question I felt a swift kick to my ankle. I had to hold back a yelp, I looked at my sister and she was looking at me as though she wanted to bite my head off.

"I mean um... that is interesting." I said rubbing my foot over my sore ankle.

"Yeah. I'll go get the dessert now." I got up from the table and went into the kitchen to get the cookies, damn she just kicked the shit out of me that really hurt. I came back into the kitchen with the cookies and you could smell the chocolaty peanut butter aroma in the air from them.

"How about we go sit in the living room instead?" I began walking to the living room and I heard the scrape of the chairs on the wood as they followed me. I put the tray of cookies on the glass coffee table and sat on the couch. Imani and Alec sat on the loveseat and Damien and Dominic both sat on one of the other chairs around the couch. We started some small chat as we got to know each other better.

"Alec do you plan on playing in the lifestyle with my sister?"

"Madison!!" Imani yelled, as Alec almost choked on his cookie.

"Um...I don't know how to answer that."

"You don't have to she was only joking, right Madison?"

"No I want to know, just a simple yes or no." Imani got up, grabbed my arm and pulled me away from the other men.

"Do you really want to know the answer to that question?"  She asked me.

"Yeah actually I do." I told her crossing my arms and raising an eyebrow.

"Ok then, yeah I am going be into the lifestyle and let him tie me up and beat me because I have been a bad girl and then let him do anything that he wants to do to me and...."

"Ok! I don't want to know anymore." I covered my ears hearing that come from my twin was just disgusting.

"Ok so can we go back and sit down now?" She was satisfied that she got me off the topic, I shook my head yeah and we went and walked back to our seats.