ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷𝟿

Third person 

"Heard anything from your father?"

"He could not speak anything out"

"I just realize something my alter body from my real world is in the hospital now, My ability spoke to me before and I figure it out on my own but my real body is gone and I am actually 25 but stuck in an 18-year-old body"

Y/n spoke as Atsushi look at her with shock

"YOUR 25!?!?!?!?!"

Atsushi, Dazai, Kunikida and Haru yelled as she nodded as Atsushi walk up to her.

"YOUR ACTUALLY 25 I THROUGH YOUR 18 BUT YOU LIKE A 18 YEAR OLD"

Atsushi yelled.

"Well I was actually surprise that I was 25, my ability did save me from death and Dazai do you like all woman's?"

"eh? how did you know?"

"I have my ways"

y/n spoke.

After she got released from the hospital she has to change back to her old one so she headed back to her apartment to change.

When she got back she got up to her closets, sew the bullet shot on the sleeve of her coat as she changes out of her the one that she current wearing and place them on the bed. She put a half skirt with shorts under it (One of those kpop skirts) the same thing of the top part and combat boots. (Don't make me repeat myself)

'Why Daisuke and Haru are struck on my mind all the time, wait have I fallen for the two?'

Y/n through as she brushes off the feeling off her mind.

Once she finishes changing, y/n teleported to Daisuke house, the female detective walk to Daisuke room and opened his door revealing Daisuke laying on his bed. As she walks up to Daisuke and stands at the left side of the bed.

"Daisuke?"

"When did you get here?"

"Abilities honey I have abilities sweethea-"

Y/n was cut off when Daisuke grabs her by the wrist and push her down the bed as Daisuke hover above her.

"Tell me"

"Tell you what?"

"Tell me of who you love"

"It's both you and Haru"

Y/n said as Daisuke got off of her and sat on the bed as y/n sat up. Y/n crawl behind Daisuke and hug him from behind she nuzzles her head into Daisuke shoulder.

Daisuke looks at her as Y/n lift her head and look back at him back. Daisuke leans in and kisses her gently on her lips, Y/n didn't hesitate to kiss back the kiss lasted for 5 seconds as they parted away. Y/n broke the hug and sat next to Daisuke and lay on his lap.

"Daisuke has anyone told you got good thighs?"

Y/n spoke as Daisuke pinch her left cheek as she got up as Daisuke pinch her other cheek as he let go both of her cheeks. Y/n rub her cheeks to get the redness off her cheeks. Until Daisuke phones rings, Daisuke grabs his phone and answer the call, the call was on speaker so y/n can hear.

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟡 

                           ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕥𝕖