ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟻

Until Dazai Step in 

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Third person

"Let's end this fight from the both of you" Dazai spoke in a calm voice.

Once Dazai touch the two of them, both Akutagawa and Y/n's ability got cancelled by Dazai.

'Finally' Y/n through as she falls down as Dazai catch her as Y/n lose unconscious.

"Akutagawa what have you been doing with my little goddess"Dazai said.

"Nothing"Akutagawa said as he look away.

A girl with black hair in a high pony tail, dark blue highlights on her side bangs and have big circles glasses came out of a portal and landed in between the two of them. Akutagawa look at the person that fall down frozen on the spot.

"J-Jessica"Akutagawa stutter in fear

"Akutagawa what did I say" Jessica in a serious

"I-I-" Akutagawa was cut off by Jessica.

"I don't understand the language that  your speaking now please  speak in Japanese, Korean or english"

"TRY TO HURT AKUTAGAWA SENP-"Higuchi yelled trying to shoot Jessica but was cut off by her.

A Dark Blue Scissor blade was point to Higuchi throat.

"Don't try to move Higuchi" Jessica spoke in a dark tone

Higuchi back away by fall in fear as she frozen in fear.

"Dazai Thank you for taking care Y/n for me"Jessica said

Clapping sounds was coming the 5 people way as the attention was shifted to the person.

The one and only port mafia boss Mori 

"What do you want old man"Jessica said in a dark tone

"Now now no need to act cold to me test subject 0"Mori spoke as he smirk.

"I dare you to repeat that old man one more time"

"Test subject 0 or I say the grim reaper"

"You are a pain in the a*s sometime Mori"

"You know it too Zero knowing that you look different now does not stop me from getting your other part of your soul"

"Yeah Yeah your not getting Allen, Do you know where Chu Chu Train is I got unfinished business with him"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"