2: embarrased😖

Never expected that her two brothers were both school idols like people called. Ayumu knew that her brothers were great combination when they were playing volleball but having almost of girl students in the school as their fangirl was such insane. She was surprise with it. Also, not gonna lie she was freaked out with the situation.

     Whenever her brothers walked her towards her class, those fangirls were fangirling over themㅡand that was a must. But. . . They were also started gossiping about who Ayumu aas, what her connection with the Miya twin and so on.

    Ayumu could say that they had no idea who Ayumu was. Perhaps, her twin brothers barely talked about it. It just same case to Ayumu as well. She barely talked about her brothers too, except the closed one. So, when she heard those statement of who Ayumu was to Miya twins, that didn't bother her much. For now, what bother her was, what if those fangirls came after her?

     Ayumu could conclude that her brothers life were different than her. She was not famous or well-known back in her junior high either. She was not unknown eitherㅡjust she was an ordinary student in the junior high; who was once a captain of girl volleyball club and closed friend to boy volleyball team members. However, because of the two titles; the captain and the closed one to boy volleyball team members, it some sort of making she known among student back then. If none of it, though she would be a completely unknown.

     Yet, to compared about the popularity with her brothers, she was not even that close.

     "Hi! My name is Miya Ayumu. I'm from Kitagawa Junior High. Nice to meet you."

     The first day of school, so far Ayumu could say it's not bad. To say she made a lot of friendㅡshe wasn't. Most who came to Inarizaki High school was already knew each other as they came from Yako Junior High. . .so, it made sense if her classmates mostly knew each other for long already.

    Ayumu wasn't mind about it, so it didn't bother her. At least, she could know people who came to be friend with her was because of she was Miya twins' youngest sister or because really wanted to be Ayumu's friend. However, the situation wasn't that unfamiliar to Ayumu tho. She used to be by her own the most anyway.

    She did has friends but mostly were boys since she closed to the boy volleyball team members. For girl-friends, she barely had one. Plus, back in her junior high, the one she closed to who in the same age as her was the one who had this cold attitude that people barely fond with it. So, because of that her circle of friend was not so big. But to Ayumu,she fine with it.

    "All right guys! Before yer leave, please take one each of this form okay?" Said the class president, taking everyone attention from packing their things to leave for home.

    Ayumu, herself halted when the class president voiced out at the front of class. She glanced on the form,the class president mentionedㅡplaced on the teacher table. There was a stack of white paper. Nodding to herself, she packed her things inside her bag, and stood up after that.

    Sooner she took one for her, she left the classㅡexcited for going home. During her walk, her eyes focused on the form. Reading silently the title of the form, her lips pursed tightly afterwards. She was thinking.

     Club Application Form.

     To be honest, she no need to think deeper about this because she already had an idea back her mind. Yet she was unsure about it. Was it fine if she went for it? Or was it bad if she went for it? But, that was what she had been planning ever since junior high. . . . . .

     By the time, her nose caught of dust around her making she let out quite loud sneeze. Thankfully, she had a pack of tissues inside her bag. Stopping in her track, she grab one tissue from her bag and wiped her itchy nose because of dust. The club form in her hold, she folded it into two and put inside the bag. Then, she looked up.