11: the heck?!

Now everyone in the class was paying attention towards their homeroom teacher. Ayumu didn't know either the other classmates were nervous or Ayumu was the only one. But, what she could tell was. . .everyone was alert. It was the time the result came outㅡthe chosen student for the program.

   "First student, Miya Ayumu."

    Her eyes instantly widened so did her mouth. She could feel half of her spirit already vanished in the air. Like what people said; the more you didn't want it, the more it would go for you. Ayumu had no word to disoblige. Her mind was blank to the point she could even think how to breath.

   I'mㅡgetting chosen? Was my mark is that worst?

   "I was not expecting much on you actually, Miya-san." Said the teacher. "Since both your twin brothers also not so much ace in their studies.. But, could say they got better marks than you after all. For last year, they weren't getting chosen for this program."

   Ayumu internally sighed. She didn't get what was the point the teacher told her that. Did she just wanted to compare her well being with her two amazing brothers? Or she wanted to say, ‘Ayumu, you are the worst than your two brothers.’

    The teacher continued on announcing the next four participants while Ayumu had herself a battle to fight with her breakdown. Her lips sealed tightly so did her hand balled into a fist. She hit her laps continuosly in frustration, hoping she could say something to change the result. And of course there would not be any changes.

    "So, that all for the five chosen students for the program. We are going further to know who your mentor is, the sylibus and so on, on this evening before your class dismissal. Hence, to those who chosen, you are required to attend the metting yeah." The teacher announced.

     For nth times, Ayumu was sighing. She still could not believe she was chosen. Did she that stupid? Ayumu wasn't deny with the fact she was not an ace in her studies but. . .this program really made she thought of herself that she was indeed an idiot. Back in junior high, she still got top place in her class anyway. So, why?

    "I will attach your guys result at the mounting board here. So feel free to look at each your result after this. But now, let's continue with our class." The teacher said. "Open your text book."

    Soon the bell rang for recess, every of her classmate which including Ayumu rushed towards the board to look for the result.

    "Whattt?!! Riseki! You just 0.1 point above than me?" Ayumu shriked as she saw the result with Riseki's name above her.
    "Why you need to be that surprise." Riseki chukkled.
    "Of course. . . I mean, if you lost the 0.1 point, you might be get chosen too. Bro, this is not fair."
    "Just say, I'm better than you, Miya-san." Riseki joke which Ayumu clicked her tongue.

    "Indeed I'm the worst yeah than my brothers." Ayumu complained with her eyes still glued onto her poor result. "Not only my bad temper the worst than them, even my academics too."

    Ayumu felt like she wanna crying. But of course she didn't.

   "Hey, hey, how bout we have our lunch instead. I'm hoping to say, thing will get better to you but it's still up to you then if you accept the fate or not." Riseki said which Ayumu just glared at him.
   "Shut up Riseki. Don't be so mean. Let's just get our lunch. I really need some sweet to calm my nerve." Ayumu grumbled as she strided towards her seat where Riseki at the back laughed at her tantrums.

___

   The volleyball team already gathered in the gym for their usual practise after the school dismisal. Everyone started to do their personal warm up first before they started their volleyball practise.

    "Eh? Kita-san not here yet?" Gin-second year, said which made everyone aware with the surrounding that Kita wasn't in the gym yet.
    "Oh, it's weird of him. Doesn't he always be the first one?" Suna-second year,added.

    "Shinsuke will come a little late than usual." Omimi-third year, responded to them.
    "Yeah, he needs to participate for mentor-mentee program with first year. Seem like, he will be one of the mentor." Aran-third year, added with a smile.
   "Yup. As expected from someone as top student, Kita Shinsuke after all. We no need to be that surprise aren't we?" Akagi-third year, said with chukling.

    The other team members nodded, not denying that one fact. Then, Atsumu's gaze suddenly caught up on Riseki's direction.

   "Say, Riseki-kun. . .seem like you aren't get chosen yeah for the mentor-mentee program since you are here. Bet, you are brainy type of guy." Atsumu said while he was stretching with his arms.

   "Ah? Not that brainy I think. I will say lucky." Riseki said with an awkward laughter.
   "Wait. . .talking of which." Osamu added. "You are in the same class with Yumu right?"

   Riseki not yet said a word but he was already nodding. That small movement grew the Miya twin's nerve up to the sky. They stole glances on each other before they paid attention towards Riseki againㅡinstantly.

   "Did Yumu passed?" Both asked in the same time which almost freaked out the poor Riseki boy. Aran really need to come in between to stop them from pestering the poor guy any further.

    "Indeed. . . Miya-san and I are having 0.1 different. But unfortuantely, Miya-san is included in the five chosen students for the program." Riseki said, carefully didn't know how the right way to say towards both Miya twins.

   "In short, your sister failed the test." Suna bluntly said, making both Atsumu and Osamu stopped breathing.
   "Suna! At least filter your words. Now, the two stop breathing." Gun scolded but Suna being Suna, wasn't care.

   It took a moment for Miya twin to come back to the reality after the shocking news.

   "I didn't expect Yumu is that dummy." Atsumu voiced up after a brief silent.
   "This is all your fault for always called her stupid! You piece of trash Tsumu!" Osamu hit his brother without giving a chance for Atsumu to react.
   "Jeez!! You no need to hurt me! It's not my fault saying that! I was just joking! We both know Yumu is smart. Just she doesn't have enough luck with Chemistry and those Science subjects!" Atsumu protested.

    "And those subjects are what we had for the test." Riseki butt in, stoping both brothers from bickering.

     "Say, its already happen now, Miya." Omimi voiced out. "There is nothing we can change."

     "Talking of which, I'm getting curious with whom Yumu has her mentor-mentee with..." Osamu mumbled with it was loud enough to be heard by the others. As if every of them clicked the same conclusion, their eyes instantly locked from one to one at the gym...

     "Don't tell meㅡ"

___

     "Miya Ayumu, your mentor will be Kita Shinsuke from third year." The teacher announced with Kita stood along side the other mentors at the front classㅡby the teacher's side.

     The heck just happen?!

🏐

Thank you♥
Show a lot of love yeah :>