46: date?!!

"Nii chan! Relax!!"

    Ayumu had no idea how could she calm her brother down. Osamu instantly grew panic when he heard about Ayumu would go out for date with Kita.

    "How in the earth I can relax when this is yer first ever date with Kita-san?!" Osamu freaked out. Apperantly the two siblings were inside Ayumu's room. The grey haired brother was standing infront Ayumu's closet. Then, he turned around facing the closet. " Yumu, nii-chan gonna take a look what in yer closet."

     He didn't wait for Ayumu's answer as he instantly opened it. And Ayumu knew, there was no way she could say no to her brother. For real, Ayumu could say the one who got heated up with "date" was Osamu more than herself. Osamu scanned her closet, pushed one cloth to another and another.

     "Black,black black, black....oh, white..black again, black...jersey, jersey jersey. . ." Osamu frantically turned towards her. "Is this all black and jersey yer have? No pink blouse?pastle Skirt? Jeans? Denim? At least?!"

     She knew Osamu gonna said that. Not like she didn't have those mentioned kind of clothes though, just the quantity of the mentioned clothes were minor than her majority and uncountable black shirts. Even black, Ayumu believed among the colour, there also black dress shirt, black blouse, black hoodie, black sweater. . .yeah, she had a lot of black and Ayumu not denying that. As if she could read what Osamu had inside his mind, he wanted his sister to wear something soft colour and not black obviously.

      "What should I do? What should I do? What should I do? " he muttering to himself all panic. Ayumu turned towards her room door where she found her mother was leaning against the door frame, observing her kids. A proud smile on her face and her eyes were sparkling in delight.

     "Aren't yer going to stop yer son there?" She asked her mother but before her mother could answer her question, Osamu butt in the conversation. "I'm going call Tsumu. He must know something about what to do."
    "But, aren't Tsumu- nii chan has practiseㅡ"
    "He's in break right now."
    " How didya know?"
    " My twin hunch saying."

     Then, he dashed out from Ayumu's room, perhaps headed straight towards his room to make call as he said. Ayumu looked at her mother again who now giggled, watching the two.

     "Ma. . ."
     "Let yer brother enjoy this yeah?"
     "Enjoy? Samu almost lost his mind about this. Don't cha saw him just now? He acted like I'm going to get married or leaving or something when I just gonna go date with Kita."

     Her mother softly smiled at her and crossed her arms over her chest. Her back was still leaning against the door frame. Her legs were cross on one another.

     "Honey, guess this is one of what yer brothers are waiting to experience of." Her mother said. "Having one and only sister, they want the best for her. They want their sister look all pretty. Especially when their sister gonna have date to go. Don'tcha think so?" Her mother winked at her.
     "Ma. . .", Ayumu's eyes dropped. "You really enjoy this don'tcha? Just like nii-chan?"

     Her mother grinned wide, flexing her pearly white teeth. Her eyes curled to a pair of perfect cresent moon. Then, Osamu returned with his phone in his hand. Guess, he was on call with Atsumu and he sure looked busy. He went to Ayumu's closet again and rummaged inside it looking for something perfect for her to wear.

     "Yumu like to wear something simple. So,let she wear it that way. But,make it looks fancy or elegant." Atsumu said over the line. If Ayumu could see closely, she sure the two brothers were having video call. They really worked up for this weren't they? When Ayumu turned to look at her mother again, the lady was simply shrugging her shoulders.