✨ Fluff/Angst ✨

Start from the beginning

"Fat pig! Stop eating food!"
"You're disgusting! PERV!"
"You should, like, die already."
"NO ONE CARES THAT YOU'RE ALIVE!"
"Shut the fuck up, PIGGIE!"
"Ew, what an ugly tub of lard."
"Which one is you? Ugly or fat? I think BOTH"

I sighed and stumbled into the bathroom. My breathing heavies as I close the door, and turn off the dimmest light I have. I sat down on the corner and started cutting my writs for everything Hiyoko told me. The smell of blood was nauseating, but the pain was great. I smiled as I continued to do it, more blood spilling out. I chuckled to myself for a bit, then started to cry, loudly. I sobbed in the bathroom for a long time, and eventually I passed out. When I had awoken, I looked at the pool of blood and cleaned up the wound with lots and lots of bandages. Then I cleaned up the blood on the knife, and on the floor.

I walked out of the bathroom, turning off the light, and stumbled onto my bed. I picked up my phone and realized it's around 8:30 now. I sigh and turn the light in my room and headed downstairs. I placed the knife away into its correct spot, and then locked all the doors. I sharply exhaled and picked up a different knife, and some ingredients from the fridge. I put them all out, and place them onto the cutting board. I walk up to one of the corners of the kitchen and place my phone down, I put on some music, it's one of my favorite songs at the moment, it's called "despair".

It's a really good song, and I hummed to the tune as I washed my hands. Of course, I left the song on repeat so I don't have to touch the dirty phone as I was cooking. I slowly started to cook my lunch for tomorrow, making sure to add an extra one just in case something bad happens. I smiled as I finished up, and walked to the sink and washed my hands. I carefully placed my handmade dish into a bento box and then placed them both atop the table for tomorrow. I yawned and walked over to my phone and picked it up. I sighed as I walked into my room, only to realize it's now 10:12. I rolled my eyes and closed the curtains, not wanting to see anything creepy out my window.

I locked my bedroom door and scrolled through my inter-gram again. There was photos of Hajime and Nagito doing face painting on each other, and some photos of Fuyuhiko with his clan. I couldn't smile while looking at any of these photos, my life is so boring, there is nothing exciting about it. I groaned and charged my phone, then headed to bed.

~Morning time~

As I awoke, I heard the birds chirping. I yawned and got out of bed and headed down the stairs, phone in hand. I picked up my backpack and opened it up, then placed my two bento boxes into the backpack. I went to the kitchen and removed a knife from the knife holder, and placed it into my backpack. I closed up my backpack tightly and headed towards the door. Before I left, I said, "I'm leaving Mama! Love you!" Even though I knew no one was there. I sigh and walked to the school.

Once I got there, I tried to avoid eye contact, and anyone's attention. I quickly but quietly got into the bathroom, surprisingly, there was no one there. I took a sigh of relief as I pulled my arm out and un-bandaged my arm. I tugged at my backpack, grabbing my knife and slowly slicing my arm once again. I just wanted to feel something, something other than disgust for myself. This was the ultimate distraction. I sighed and slowly placed my knife away, cleaning it with a paper towel. Then a bandaged my hands again, with a clean roll.

I sighed and walked out of the bathroom and looked around. It seemed the halls were now quiet, so I headed to my class and sat down on my desk. Not wanting to grab anyone's attention, I laid my head down and just pretended to be dozed off, when in reality I could hear what everyone was saying. I could hear Hiyoko making fun of my body, that I have no chance with the new girl, or, any girl to be exact. I could hear Nagito talking to Hajime about a date, and M*kan also getting bullied by Hiyoko. Mahiru tried to stop her, but not really since she never stopped Hiyoko from bullying me.