✨ Fluff/Angst ✨

Start from the beginning

~Next day, lunch period~

I groaned, not wanting to go ask someone for money. Then, I smelt something really delicious from behind me. I turn around and see that one chubby kid. Despite my inability to speak to people normally, I walked towards him, desperate and hungry. "Hey man.", I said. He screeched, and everyone turned their attention to me and him. I gave everyone a blank, cold, stare. Unlike I, this chubby kid looked like a nervous wreck, which eluded this small chick to say, "Hey girlie! You might wanna stay away from him! He's a BIG pervert! I bet he's staring at your HUGE boobs right now!"

She laughed loudly, as if it was funny, but the joke wasn't funny to me. I rolled my eyes and sighed, "shut it, pipsqueak" I said as I paid my attention towards the small male. "The FUCK is your problem?!" The small chick screeched at me, I ignored her ass. "Hey, so uh, you have food, right?" The small dude nodded his head aggressively, and his cheeks grew red from embarrassment. He passed me a bento filled with delicious food. My eyes widen, "I..I can have all of this?" I asked with such enthusiasm. He nodded "if you want it, go ahead. I'm not eating much anyways."

He chuckled adorably and smiled at me. It seems as if he had calmed down. "Oh, sorry, forgot to introduce myself, names Kamade Miku, but just call me Miku for short.", I sighed as I ate a piece of the sushi. It was really delicious. "M-my names TeruTeru...uh..do you like the food..?", he asked, twirling his fingers into his hair. "Like? No bruh, I love it! Who cooked these dishes? Gotta pay so much respect for them.", I said as I continued to eat more. "O-oh!", TeruTeru said, a soft blush, "th-thank you!.." he chimed.

"Hm?", is all that came out of my mouth as I chewed on the delicious yummy food. I gulped the food down. "The food is extraordinary! Now tell me, little man, who cooked it?", I said with my eyes glued to his. "Uh..I-I thought I was clear..I-it was me..", he said, facing the other way. "Ah! Sorry, I come off as intimidating, don't I? It's probably because of my ultimate skill. Sorry about that bud." I chuckled, and he soon followed suit. I won't lie, his laugh was rather c*te.

~after school~

TeruTeru's POV

I talked to the new girl and it was nice, she came off really intimidating and kinda scary, but it was also fun. She wasn't grossed out by me..at least I think so. I honestly don't know, but she seemed genuinely nice. I sighed as I place my backpack down onto the coffee table, I said, "I'm home!" Even though I know no one is home at the moment. My mom had left for a couple of weeks, due to work being abroad, it's been hard. Both at school and home have been hard on me, but mainly school. I sighed and walked over to my room.

The room had white walls, and dark brown wooden floors. There was a window, and a desk by the window, with a little lamp next atop the well made desk. There was a spinning chair, cushioned so it's easier for me to sit down on. There was a big red carpet, velvety soft, and also a plain looking bed, with red covers. I sighed and laid onto my bed. I looked at my phone and started looking through my
inter-gram. I see a lot of photos. There were photos of Nagito and Hajime eating ice cream, Nekomaru and Akane eating or going to the gym, Sonia and Gundham going to the pet store, Soda taking pictures of Sonia..

I scooted away from looking through Soda's profile for awhile. Though I'm a pervert, at least I'm not a stinky simp. I rolled my eyes as I laid eyes on Hiyoko's page. There's photos of her and Mahiru eating ice cream, sandwiches, or making flower crowns. She paints herself a a a nice, c*te little girl on inter-gram, when she isn't. She's so mean, not only to me, but to everyone. It's mainly me she targets though.
I sigh and place my phone away and walk back to the kitchen. Pulled out a knife and walked back to my room, just rethinking about what happened that day. Except I was focusing on things Hiyoko told me.