Part 4 of the tale

I'm sorry I haven't been updating as much, but I have been getting better at writing so I can make better chapters in my stories. we have been having a lot of problems with the wifi but I will still try to post as frequently as I can.

----

-Puff pov-

I had left the village as the sun had finally reached the ground. it was a vibrant purple with vibrant pink streaks dancing within the purple.

I ran as fast as my body could physically go, the grass turned into blades as I ran past them. the flowers that shined the setting sun became a rainbow blur. motions went haywire and everything became one colorful scene, I loved it.

these moments without my horrible family were always filled with joy. when I was out I wasn't getting mauled but 3 demons who called me a mistake, which I was. I was a mistake and I know it. our people are so strong and I'm tweaking so I must be a failure. they punish me for a reason even though it's wrong.

the sun had almost set now and I hadn't come across a cave in which I could spend the night. I had to keep running or else the creatures if the night would get me. some monsters are at least 10 feet tall, towering over me and killing me in a few swift strokes. others and small but faster than me, easily able to outrun me and kill me easily.

I ran for many more minutes, becoming more worried every second I kept going. I kept running not even looking at my surroundings only focusing on one was facing me head-on. I started to see movent in the distance, the monsters were on the hunt.

I kept my eyes on them, never letting my sigh waver from them.  I kept up until I fell into a ditch. good job me, I was so caught up with watching the monsters I didn't see the giant ditch. I fell straight to the ground, hitting the cold stone floor of the ditch.

I straighten myself from the ground, dusting off my now dirty clothes. I looked up to see how are I was down, I was a good 10 feet down. just great.

'I could mine so up supplies like copper or iron.' i think to myself.

I chuck my heavy supplies down to the floor. it made a loud crash on impact but it didn't bug me. I dropped to my knees, making it easier to search through my bad. I reached in a pulled out the drying boards, I reached in again but I pulled out a hoe. I needed to grab my pickaxe so I could mine the area around me. I had been digging into my bag for minutes now and hadn't found my stupid pickaxe.

"where is this dang pickaxe," I yell, still not being able to find it.

I felt my fingers touch a sturdy piece of wood, my fingers grasped it firmly and I pulled it out. the dim light revealed a shiny chunk of stone attached to a wooden handle, or in short my stone pickaxe.

I picked myself off the cold stone ground. starting to wander around the ditch I fell in, for pockets of ore. the path was split one went straight down, while the other went slowly tipping down.

I approached the tipping path, keeping my eye peeled for monsters or ores I required. after five minutes of walking, I came across a small patch of copper and just a minute away a huge amount of iron.

I quickly got to work mining away the chunks of stone from the copper and iron. I spend hours making sure they were no pieces of stone attached to the small bits of ore. with the hours sent I had required 10 medium-sized bits of copper and 45 medium bits of iron, not bad.

some light was pouring into the cave now, it must be morning right now. I quickly made my way back up the slope just to be blinded by the early morning sun. last night while I worked I created some letters out of some of my wood.

looking at the beautiful flower field around me I set off again. yesterday on the way to the village I placed markers showing how much time until I got home. there was a marker about fifteen feet away. I quickly ran to it, my supplies clanking behind me as I ran.

I looked down at it, the sign said I had an hour left to go. I had to head north for an hour. I picked a piece of bread from my pocket before setting off. the trip back was boring and long, I had absolutely nothing to do but walk. I was now standing outside my forest

I had only a few minutes left but I was so tired. I plopped my bum on the grassy floor under a large oak tree. the rest was quite relaxing, the tress made a gentle swishing sound as the wind blew past. I closed my eyes leaning my head back on the trunk.

then I heard a peep from behind me. I open my eyes in a panic that I might be attacked. I reached into my bag pulling out my ax. I stood up watching where I heard the noise. the bush where I heard the noise started to shake, I raised my ax higher ready to strike. then a bird popped out of the bush.

"What?!" I shouted, not expecting to find a bird in a bush.

I lowered my ax to my belt. I bent down to pick up the small bird. its feathers were a majestic blue with white spots on the wings. its beak was a charcoal color. I placed some fruit in my handing it to the bird. it nipped the fruit before landing on my shoulder. it closed its marble eyes before falling into a light sleep.

I pet its neck before saying, "I'm gonna call sleepy birb."

now with my new fluffy companion, I continued to walk back to my area. I could now see a clearing up ahead. I stepped out of the forest into my clearing, the sun was shining bright, after quite a while, I was back home.

to be continued...

---

if you were wondering (you most likely weren't) Puff has an extreme love for her pets, especially birds.

words: 1004

that's it for this chapter, I'm tired, you probably tired. so, I'll let ya go. if ya found any errors please tell me in the comments and feel free to follow my account

the SHIPPING MASTER will see you later,

bye