Part 1 of the tale

---

-Puffs pov-

was it my fault that I'm hated?

was it my fault I'm cursed?

Your readers must be confused. let's start over, my name is unknown but people call me Puff. yes, its a funny name but that's what people call me. people say I'm super kind, cheerful, and very trusting. I live in one of the main dimensions called the 'world of everlasting.' i have 4 siblings and they all hate me.

my oldest brother Puff Lord, he is the kindest of my siblings. he is forgotten about almost all the time, and sometimes they think they only have four siblings instead of five. he is known to be kind and caring. when they hate on me he tries to stop them but his voice is so gentle they don't notice him. he is the strongest when it comes to magical ability.

my sister Kittyjk is my second oldest sibling and she is the smartest of all my siblings. she loves to beat me up because I'm the least smart of my siblings. she is known to be wicked fast both in brainpower and speed. she is always in the actions when it comes to putting me down. she is the strongest when it comes to brainpower.

my brother Regal is my third oldest sibling and he is the greatest at defense. he either wants to help me for his own benefits or loves to hate me and will beat me up like the others. he is known to trash talk behind people's back. he always likes to make up things about me to tell my siblings so they hate me more. He is the best with battle tactics and defense.

my youngest brother Ghost is the youngest sibling, he is the meanest of my sibling. he loves to see me suffer and does not think anything he does is wrong. he likes to beat me up for just existing really. he is known to be very harsh and brutal. he always steals things and never returns it later. he is the best with attack and power.

then there me. I'm weak, stupid, overly trusting, easily manipulated, and weak when it comes to ability. the only good things I can do is grow crops, make friends who end up using me, and crafting potions. no wonder why they hate me, I'm cursed and I can't die. I can't die, unlike my siblings who have 10 total live to live, I can never die even though we have tried so many times. the worst part is the more I die the more important memories I lose.

now that you know more about me lets start at the beginning of the end to my old self.

~

"I'm so excited to start my new town." I cheer to myself.

I was in an open field decorated with the most beautiful red flowers. the grass was overgrown and I could tell this was the area to settle. Ghost and Kitty lived a few miles away from me so I felt a tad bit safer. I decided to lay my crate of supplies down in the messy ground and pulled out my handy shovel.

"I need to start working, Regal already has a small settlement."

I moved to the end of the field and put my shovel in the ground lifting it up and down. the day speeds by but I kept working digging an outline of my soon to be town. at midnight I grabbed my pillow a blanket plopping it on the ground than trying to fall asleep.

"night," I said to the world before I fell asleep.

the next day I got up not eating and started to pick up the work from yesterday. hours passed the outline was barely visible. hours after that the outline was three feet wide. days of work later the outline was 5 feet deep.

I tossed my used shovel aside plopping down in the chopped grass. I took a long breath releasing all the stress that had been held in.

I played down to look a the ocean colored sky filled with moving waves and relaxed for the first time in what felt like years. I let the peace of nature consume me for who knows how long seconds? minutes? hours? a day?

the peace was broken by a crashing noise than a booming laugh. I opened my eyes in shock I knew what was coming.

it was my family...

---

words: 749

a random writer to follow: @the_cheese_lordOwO

that's it for this chapter, I'm tired, your probably tired. so, I'll let ya go. if ya found any errors please tell me in the comments and feel free to follow my account

the SHIPPING MASTER will see you later,

bye