I do

I looked in the mirror and looked at my dress. Phillip's sisters were doing my hair and make up. I said a prayer in my head and got up from the chair. "You ready baby" Phillip's mom asked me. She was watching Ella, Heaven, and Charm while we were on our honeymoon. My mother is watching Kemani and Beau. "I'm as ready as I'll ever be" I said looking in the mirror one last time. We walked out the door and to our spots. I stood next to my dad and watched as everyone walked down the aisle. It was soon my turn so I took my dad's arm and slowly walked down the aisle.

I can still imagine the day we met in the mall. I remember the day he carried me to the car because I didn't feel like walking. I remember when we sat on the the couch watching movies. We were both crying.

I felt tears going down my face so I quickly wiped them away. My dad handed me off to Phillip. We said our vows and kissed. We turned to everybody and they started clapping. We walked down the aisle and out the doors. I heard the wedding planner tell everyone to go to the reception. We got in the limo and went home. We quickly changed and got back in the limo.

"You ready wifey" Phillip asked me when we were at the door. "Yes baby" I said walking in with him right behind me. They announced we were here and everyone's attention was on us. Everybody wanted pictures and to talk. I took a lot of pictures with people before it was time for the first dance. We danced to our song and then went to go sit down.

After the reception was over we went home. We got our bags and we're heading out the door. We were stopped by Chris and D. "What" I asked. "Where are my kids" D asked. "On a plane to Hawaii with my mother while we go to France" I said. "Look I don't"gco. "Look here fellas I have spent the past years of my life dealing with your bullshit and having your babies. I am happy now with someone who loves me and would never hurt me. Why don't you go find someone to make you happy and leave me alone. We can talk about all that other bullshit later when I get back from making love with my husband" I said getting in the car. We drove off into the sun.

THE END