MY THUG

I woke up and put on my black and pink leggings with a white sweater. I braided my hair in a crown. I put Ella, Beau, and Mari on a white onesie jean shorts and their all white forces. I put their hair in a little bun with a white flower headband. I grabbed snacks and their bags and put it in the car. I said bye to Miss Angie and put the kids in the car. I drove back to school.

I unloaded the car and went to get the kids. I was trying to get Ella to walk and carry Beau and Mari but Ella was being a crybaby. "Do you need help" someone asked. I looked up to see a man with dreads. "Please" I said. He picked up Ella and she laid on his shoulder. "We have to talk about not talking to strangers" I said walking to my apartment making the man laugh. I let them in and he laid Ella on the couch. I put Beau and Mari down next to her.

"Thank you for helping me sir" I said. "My name is Bobby Blue" he said holding his hand out. I shook his hand "Kayla" I said. "Well Kayla is there a way I can get to know you" he asked. "I have two kids and I am four months pregnant" I said. "Tell me more" he smiled. "Lunch on Friday then" I said. "Deal. But you said you have two kids but there are three on the couch" he said. "I am in that home class and she is just a project" I said. "Okay I'll see you Monday love" he said. "I said Friday" I yelled as he walked away. "In class then love" he said.

I was half way sleep when I heard a knock on the door. I got up and opened the door. "What do you want Chris" I asked. "I just wanted to check on you" he said. I was closing the door when he put his foot in the way. "Whaaaat Chriiis" I whined. "Can I come in" he asked. "I am trying to sleep" I said. "Come on baby" he said. "You call me baby I will take you out side a spray you with the hose" I said walking to my room. I shut the door and laid down. I heard a knock on the front door and heard Chris open it. I got out of bed and went to the door to see Bobby.

"Bobby what are you doing here" I asked. "You left your keys in the car and the door opened" he said smiling at me. "Oh my gosh thank you" I said taking the keys out his hand. "Kayla who is this" Chris asked. "Chris this is Bobby my date for Friday. Bobby this is Chris my ex and my soon to be baby daddy" I said. "What is he doing here and you aren't goin on a date Friday" Chris said. "Nigga what are you doing here? Nothing belongs to you here so leave because I can take care of my damn self" I said. "Damn baby it's like that" he said. I raised my eyebrow at him and grabbed his hand. I led him outside. "Bobby watch my babies" I yelled. I took Chris outside and kicked him in the balls making him fall. I grabbed the hose and sprayed him. "I am not your girl so don't call me baby" I yelled as I sprayed. I threw the hose down and walked away.