My ThuG Friend

"Hey girl I didn't think you would come" I said as I let her and her twin girls in. They were the cutest black and white twins I have ever seen.

"Yea I would like for you to meet Blaire and Brooke. They are one about to turn two" she said. I smiled and tried to pick up Blaire. She came to me and I led them to the den.

"What is she doing here" Isaiah asked.

"I invited her. Why what she do" I asked.

"I think I should leave" she said reaching for Blaire.

"No I need some explaining" I said.

"I do too" Isaiah said. Layla looked between me and Isaiah. She had tears in her eyes now.

"You wants some explaining. Well Isaiah you are their father" she said pointing to the twins.

"Why didn't you tell me" Isaiah yelled. I pointed my finger at him to tell him to stop yelling. He held his hands up in surrender.

"Because Demonty made me not tell you" she said.

"Wait Demonty that basically killed my mother and raped me" I said. She nodded and sat on the couch.

"He said he would kill my babies. Once he was out of the way I tried to find you. Then you led me to Isaiah and I was trying to figure out a way to tell him" she said.

"You don't think I can protect my own kids" he yelled. I popped him in his mouth.

"Don't yell. There's really no point just take care of your kids now" I said pointing at him.

"Ight man what's their names" he said.

"Kayla is holding Blaire and I am holding Brooke. They are one year old. Blaire is the white girl and Brooke is black. Brooke still has a pacifier. Blaire is a momma's girl and Brooke is just Brooke" she said wiping her tears away. Isaiah walked up to Layla.