Disagreement

Alix, Rose, and Marcthaniel sit on the couch, all three are deep in thought. Juleka and Marin stand in front of them, looking nervous. Finally, Alix speaks

"Let me get this straight. Marinette, a Rose Quartz, leader of the Crystal Gems, Marin's mom," she listed, "was actually Red Diamond?!"

Marin nodded, "She faked her own shattering, and reformed to be Marinette all the time," he explained

Juleka adds, "Red Diamond's final command to me was that no one could know," she let out a sigh then smiled, "But now that Marin does, I can finally tell you all everything!"

Alix slumps into her seat, "Phew! I mean, a red lion, a red yoyo, and now Red Diamond?!"

Rose giggled, "If you told me she invented licorice, I'd believe it," She turns to Marcthaniel, "Right, Marcthaniel?" He remains silent, "... Uh, Marcthaniel?"

Marcthaniel is twitching and fidgeting in his seat. He slowly gets up and walks towards the Warp Pad, "Mari... She... She...! I- We... Ughh... Ahh...!"

Marcthaniel struggles to stay together as tears drip from his bottom two eyes, and he unfuses back into Nathaniel and Marc.

Nathaniel reaches for Marc, who's back is turned to him, "Rainbow-?"

Marc whirls around, revealing his tears, "She lied to us!" He shouted, "She lied about everything!" In his fury, his left hand turns into a sledgehammer, and he punches a hole in the wall, "She held our hands, looked at us right in the eyes, and told us to never question who we are as Marcthaniel!" He wipes away a tear, "We never questioned ourselves, or her!"

Nathaniel holds his hand, "We couldn't have known."

"No, you couldn't have known!" He snatched his hand back, "You never know what's going on! That's what I'm for!"

Nathaniel tried not to cry at that, "Rainbow..."

Marc continued, "But I never looked into her, I trusted her!... I let her make fools of us all!" He storms over to the Warp Pad

Nathaniel runs after him, "Marc, wait! Please!"

"Guys!" Marin shouted as he ran after the pair

Nathaniel tried to reason with him, "Please... We can just stay calm a-and talk about this, right? Let's just... talk."

Marc faces him one last time, "Talk about what, Nath? How our relationship is based on a lie?" A tear streams down Nathaniel's cheek, "What else is there to say?"

Marc warps away. Nathaniel drops to his knees and cries

Juleka walks over to him, "... Nathaniel, I am so sorry..."

Marin takes her hand, "Come on, Juleka. Help me explain everything to Marc."

Juleka nods, "Right." She and Marin walk to the Warp Pad

"Sit tight, Nath. We'll go and get Marc," Marin said

"Okay..."