Chapter Four

Chapter Four

It was my responsibility to save Richard, but he had given me strict orders on what to do. He had given me a spare set of car keys, some money and a location which I was supposed to go to if he died or disappeared.

I really wanted to find him and bring him to safety but I knew that to survive I had to follow strict orders.

I packed the emergency change of clothes that had been provided for me and got to the car. It was a red BMW X6 with black rims. I got in the car and began the drive to A village in France called Angiens.

It was to be a 2 hours to Dover (If traffic was good) and then a 4 hour drive to the location were I was to meet another of these ex gang members.

While I was on the motorway towards Dover I was thinking of going back to Dartford to try and find Richard, but then it hit me. This could be a trap. Leaving him could be the best option.

Richards PoV

When I woke up the world was black. The room I was in was like a sauna, and it smelled of old urine.

I tried to move my arms but they were restricted. I then tried to move my legs but they were also restricted. Out of frustration I began thrashing about wildly in an attempt to break free.

Suddenly I heard heavy footsteps coming into the room. "Boss!" He shouted "I think our prisoner is awake." Another set of heavy footsteps came into the room, and the smell of a cigar instantly hit my nose.

I heard a crunching noise, the likes of a paper bag, and then the two giants staring at me came into view.

I was in a dimly lit room with a single chair in the corner. The rest of the room was bare. I realised I was sitting on the floor.

After taking in my surroundings I looked up the two men and saw there faces in more detail. The man on the right was in an all black suit ( tux) with some posh shoes. The guy next to him wore a black suit with white stripes running down the length of it. He is also had a cigar in his mouth.

Then it hit me, that was John Jackson the creator of the Jackson family.

Ash's PoV

I was just approaching the ferry station at Dover. I had been driving for 5 and half hours due to the traffic. I had pre booked a ticket and went on the ferry. When I was driving my car into the ferry I noticed a black Range Rover évouqe just like the one that drove the killers.

When I scrutinised the inhabitants of the car I realised it was the people who were responsible for Marks death. To make it worse I saw an Uzi sub machine gun lying on the passengers lap.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Comment and vote on what you think will happen next and if you like the story. DONT be a ghost reader. Thanks