Meeting New Friends

Jordan

I wake to the smell of waffles. One thing she has learned to do while I was gone is to cook out of your mind quality food! "Good morning!" I say, yawning. "Good morning Jordan. It's the second day, have you missed your bed yet?" She asks me in a playful voice.

"Nope he doesn't," Johnny joins in. "Oh really?" I can't tell if she's saying that in a seductive voice or just playful.she hands both of us a cup of coffee. Smells too good to be true. "I have to go now, you two don't explode this house again!"

I stated throwing stuff everywhere last night because I was going crazy. "You might wanna talk to your brother about that, I had nothing to do with it" she's right. "Okay, bye!" I took the plate of waffles she had prepared for me.

"Are they okay?" She asks me. "No, they're the worst thing in hell that you can give to a guy," my sarcasm was obvius. "Well I can't do better so live with it!" We both die of laughter.
-------------------------------------------------------

Star

I hear a noise from Jordan's room. "Oh yeah, you left teamspeak on last night, everyone left but still." He looks kinda confused. "Sorry, hey! Now that it's on, do you wanna meet some of my friends?" He drags me to his room and starts chatting with three people, "guys, do you wanna meet my friend?" Friend, that hurts me, but I know I'm going too far with this too soon. "Yeah!" I hear three different voices.

They get on google hangout and I could now see most of them. All my favorite youtubers. Will, Graser, and starub! "Hi," I say softly, bending down so they can see my face. "Hello," from graser, "hey," from starub, and a "wassup," from Will. I sit on the bed and all five of us talk for about an hour or so.

"So do you have Minecraft?" Asks Will. "Yeah, I do," I answer
"Great, we can try and play SG together!" Graser is too exited! "Then we can all order pizza!" Adds starub. We all burst with laughter.
"Well, if you get a YouTube channel, we can invite you to the cube!" Says Graser.
"Yeah! That sounds like a good idea!" Jordan adds.
"I'm not sure about that..." I say nervously.
"It is a good idea though, you sound great in front of a mic!" Starub adds! We all laugh for a good 30 seconds.
"Well if she doesn't want to do it it, don't push her guys." Jordan says, still laughing.
"Yeah, it's her decision!" Will comments.
"Okay," Graser says, bummed out.
I felt bad, "I'll think about it." His eyes brighten up.
We talk for another good hour, then we leave.

"Wanna go grab lunch somewhere?" Jordan suggests. "My tattoo appointment is at 3, it's only 12 so we can do whatever you want to do after lunch."
"Okay," I didn't eat out much. My father always attempted to cook food. It didn't taste the best. I lived with it. "Where should we go?" He asks. "I don't know, Chinese food?" I'd never had Chinese food before. I wanted to try it. "Sounds good!"

We drive to a small shack that served Chinese food. After we sat at our table with our food, we started rambling about me getting a YouTube channel. "I'm just not sure..." I finally say. "Well think about it," he says.

After a few seconds, a girl around our age comes sits all nice and cosy next to Jordan. "So have you though about what I said," she sounds seductive. Her voice is really high pitched. She has pink strips on her completely bleached hair. Her roots look semi blond. She is wearing a cropped top and booty shorts. All of that with flip flops and 200% makeup. Jordan moves away.

"Like I've told you before, I'm not intrested." Jordan explains. He sounded very serous.
She rolls her eyes and her eyes land in me. She gives me a death look. "Let me guess, a random girl flops on the street and you choose to date her inserted of me?" I don't flop.
"No, she's not a random girl, she's my old time friend, and we're not really dating." I can tell he didn't wanted to say the last part.

"UGH," she rolls her eyes again, stands up and leaves. "Ignore her," he said. "Who was she?" You could tell I was confused. "She's been stalking me for a while and expects me to go out with her." We finish up eating.
He suggests we walk to downtown Seattle.

We were walking, hand in hand without noticing, again.
-------------------------------------------------------

Jordan

We are walking hand in hand. Her hands feel so smooth. My appointment is in two hours, so we just walk. "Can I make a confession?" I asked her. "What?" Her voice rings. "I've liked you since the first day we met, at least I thought I did." I confess, it was hard to say it, but I couldn't keep it from her anymore. "I felt something too, I didn't know what it was, I just knew it was something. It wants until, I got on the plane when I realized it."

I push her to the side of the sidewalk and give her a brief kiss. She smiles. We continue walking.

After two hours...

"You ready for this Jordan, there is no going back after this." The tattoo lady explains. "Yup," I say nervously. Then we begin.

After another three hours...

"Come back in two days to check for any infections. And are you sure you don't want one? I'm free right now." She asks Star. "It's okay, I'm fine." Her smile washes the pain in my arm away.

She drives me home, then we watch Netflix. Who wouldn't?

-------------------------------------------------------

Hey hey hey!
This chapter was cute... If you guys have any other suggestions for this FF, tell me. I'll attempt to put it in! And I re-read and fixed a lot of the mistakes in the last ones.
I've been thinking a a schedule for this. Since this is a very long story, how about 3~5 chapter on the weekends and off days, and 1~3 on a freaking hell day(school day)!
Thank you for reading! Love you all! <3
I'll try not to be creepy anymore with the eye thing...