Kacey POV

"Damn Kay, East really letting you out like this?" Melody joked"I'm saying Melo, she too hot for us farless for these island boys" Dream added on

"I'm saying Melo, she too hot for us farless for these island boys" Dream added on.
"You guys play too much bruh"
"Nah sis you play too much, out here showing out like you single living like the rest of us." Jaime joked.
"The rest of us?" Karin questioned knowing damn well she ain't fall in that bracket.
"I mean Karin you taken but Kacey taken taken. You ain't gon reach on that level--at least not no time soon" Jaime retorted.
"Well ouch" Britney mumbled.
"Nah I ain't mean it like that Brit. I mean Karin was never interested in getting married or having kids hell not even a relationship for a good while. She wasn't up for none of em things until Marcus came along"
"And thank God he did, because she was too out of control if you asked me" Dream said making us laugh remembering Karin's single days. My bestie had hot feet--she still does but it was worse back then. She practically wanted me to go out with her like every other night and she messing with a different man ever so often until I suggested she slow it down a bit. Now she's happily taken but she still don't want to be married which is fine, not every woman wants that anyways.

Personally I always fancied the idea of being someone's wife and now I've been Mrs.Taylor-Brewster for five years now. It's still unbelievable that I've been with Dave for almost eight years now. Obviously my longest relationship and my best one too, and definitely my last. In Dave's word I'm locc'd in for life. There's no one else I'd rather spend my days with anyway quote end quote straight off my vows.

That was the second best day of my life ever. The dress,my bouquet, the cake, the venue, the party, the gifts...not forgetting my man--no husband. Everything from our wedding day was just on point, absolutely perfect even the weather was magnificent. We had clear blue skies and the weather held up all day. My best day ever was the day I became a mom. Giving birth to Kaziah was definitely not the easiest thing I ever did but all the pain,tears,stretch marks it was all worth it once I held her in my arms. I did it all over again for Kassidy and Davia. Kaziah's birth was the worst and hardest of the three but I would it again to give David the son he's been behind me for.

Dave POV

"Damn East, where the wifey? This place feel like a ghost town

"Damn East, where the wifey? This place feel like a ghost town." Ace dumbass said.
"You can tell when Kacey ain't home, the place quiet asf" Shooter joked.
"She on vacation with the crew" I said going upstairs to check on Davia, Kaziah and Kassidy.
"Lil girl ain't you spose to be asleep?"

"Yes daddy but I cannot." She pouted.
Someone meeting her for the first time wouldn't event think that she's only four years. She speaks well for her age. Her speech is more fluent than alot of the four year olds I've come across. Thankfully she's obedient too, we hardly ever have to discipline her.
"I need you to get some sleep. It's late."
"But daddy you not sleep."
"Daddy big, Miani small" I chuckled. This girl really tried it with me. I ended up staying up with her reading bedtime story. I ain't never thought I'd see the day when I'm up reading bed time stories for my daughter. Shit crazy but I got used to it real quick. It came like second nature really. I'd do anything for my little girls and Kacey. To think how far we made it is wild to me. I had enough reasons to leave Kacey ass alone a long time ago but shit a nigga fell for her so my ass was gon do whatever to make sure she stuck with me for life. Now she my whole life, ain't nowhere else for her to be but by my side on crip.

"So it went good then?"
"Sure as hell it went good. Shit better than good we got the merchandise and we down for another shipment soon enough."
"Well that's some good news to start off my day."
"I gotta hand it to you East, you played a big part in this shit for real."
"Dollar this wtf you hired me for ain't it ? I was doing my job it just worked out in my favor" I shrugged.
"Yeah our favor" he noted.
"How's the house without your wife?" He questioned
"You mean your loud daughter? Too quiet" I chuckled. Honestly Kacey stay blasting music in the crib so often that when it's calm like this for too long shit weird asf and when she ain't blasting music she got somebody over most likely Karin loud ass so the house is hardly ever quiet. Even our kids make less noise than Kay.
"You missing her already East, it only been two days." Dollar laughed.
"Only twelve more to go then "

Next few chapters bout to be hella drama. Stay tuned y'all 👀

40 VOTES FOR NEXT CHAPTER