Part 22

200 reads 25 votes for next update..

Dave POV

"Dollar..Dollar is my dad."
"The fuck you say?"
"He's my dad Dave." She said.
"Man that's a sick joke. You play too damn much."
"I'm deadass serious right now Dave ! Why would I joke about that?" She exclaimed standing up.
"That's what I'd like to know so you tell me." I retorted looking up at her.
"You really think I would joke about something so serious?!"
"I'm glad you know it's serious because I ain't playing no games witchu right now so all jokes aside..  Imma ask you straught up. You really Dollar's kid?"
"Oh so now I'm a kid !" She exclaimed.
"Mann-"
"Yes Dave I am his child. His first one at that."
"Man this shit unfuckin believable right now. How I know you talking the truth?" I asked actually considering the possibility.
"Because I can't possibly imagine how else I'll know that Scrappy is Dollar's righthand man. Or that the trap is located in the Bronx." She confidently spoke shocking the fucc outta me.
"Shittin me ! So you wasn't gon tell me that your dad a whole ass kingpin man ! That means you knew me the night we first met huh, what he sent you to watch me or something ?!" I spat aggravated asf.
"Wha-no are you serious David ? I didn't even know my dad was still in the game he lied to us and said he was out that's why I was shocked to learn from YOU yesterday that he's very much still running the streets. My mom would've been devasted if I went to her with that information and this shit has been eating me up. I needed someone to talk to and ofcourse I know the risk in revealing my father's identity but I decided to put my trust in my BOYFRIEND because I thought it would benefit him knowing who exactly that he's working for." She practically screamed at me. I don't know how she expected me to react to this shit. Of course I would be upset to find out my girl the daughter of not jist a kingpin but one of the most powerful at that. This nigga practically run New York and he doing a damn good job too keeping his identity hidden like a ghost. Nobody would've guessed that Dollar would be the nigga they see posted up everywhere, winning awards and shit for his businesses like he such a great civilian. Then he got a whole ass family too which is probably why he stays off the radar to keep them safe. By now Kacey was in full blown tears. I wasn't prepared for this bullshit today. I sighed and pulled her to my chest.
"Why you crying mamas ?"
"Because I'm mad asf. I can't believe you actually think I tried to set you up."
"Man I didn't say that-
"You pretty much did when you assumed I knew you when we met. I had no clue who you were." She spoke into my chest and I believed her. Thinking back to when we first met, it was clear Kacey never heard of me because she would have either been throwing herself at me like thots normally do or she would've been scared asf to be anywhere near me.
"My bad mamas, this just alot to take in ight?"
"It is for me too Dave. I can't even look my dad in the eye yet." She confessed.
"Does he know we together?" I asked her.
"None of my parents know I have a boyfriend which is what made things even more complicated. I couldn't just come out and say I heard he's still in the game from my boyfriend that they don't even know exist." She said making my chuckle.
"Yeah I hear you. Don't sweat it though I haven't met your dad your dad yet even if he's calling the shots." I informed her.
"Please don't tell anyone who he is, that won't be too good for my family. It's alot of people that want his head on a stick." She said and I nodded in understanding.
"I get that ma, you ain't gotta worry bout that."
"Right but I bet you still gon tell Shooter." She added and she got me there. If it's one person I tell close to everything it's Shooter and vice versa.
"You know the programme Kay, that's the bro."
"I don't have a problem as long as it's just him."
"Gotchu."
"So we good?" She asked looking up at me still standing in my arms.
"Yeah we good ma." I said kissing her forehead.
Jaime POV