INJURY - CHANLIX P.1

Start from the beginning

"You okay there Lixie? Does it hurt when I hold you like this?" He asked.

"No, thank you Channie."

"No problem babe."

We headed towards the dorms, he made his towards the bathroom and sat me down on the edge of the bathtub. I whined.

"Channie please, can I shower tomorrow?" I asked. The pain was beginning to be overwhelming and I was exhausted.

He kneeled down in front of me.

"I know you don't really feel like showering but I promise you will feel better after it, okay?"

I nodded.

NO ONE'S P.O.V.

The older went to their shared room to get some clothes for the younger. He went back to the bathroom to the sight of his boyfriend hurriedly whipping his silent tears. He hurriedly went towards him.

"Hey, no Felix no, why are you crying? What's wrong kitten?"

Felix shooked his head as in 'no' and plastered a fake smile on his face.

"I'm fine Channie," he said weakly.

"No you are not baby, I know you aren't, so tell me what's wrong." He said, his voice was kind of stern.

The younger was trying to hold his tears back. Chan cupped his face so that he was forced to look into his eyes.

"Don't hold your tears back buttercup, just tell me what's wrong please..."

The younger finally broke into tears. Chan pulled him towards his shoulder as the younger sobbed hard.

"Channie, it really hurts," The younger pulled away from his boyfriend's shoulder, "Like really, it doesn't hurt like it does when I pull a muscle, it hurts, the scary kind of way, I'm scared, Channie, what if it's something serious?"

He sighed and caressed my cheek.

"I'm sorry Lixie, but I don't know, let's just hope it isn't something serious if it keeps hurting tomorrow I'll take you to the hospital, ok?"

Felix nodded.

He helped the younger undress and take a shower. He put on his pj's and gently dried his hair with a towel and picked him back up. He put him in bed.

"I'll go make some ramen for the two of us okay?"

"Okay," Felix said quietly tiredness overpowering him.

By the time Chan got back with two bowls of ramen, Felix had fluttered his eyes shut. Chan smiled lovingly at the younger, he found him so adorable.

"Felix, kitten, wake up, you have to eat something before you go to sleep."

The younger sighed and forced himself up and taking his bowl from his boyfriend's hands. He wasn't hungry but he knew he needed to eat so he forced himself to do so. He finished and set the bowl on the night table. He snuggled against the older's chest. Chan giggled, showing his dimples.

"Are you tired sweets?"

Felix nodded against his chest and started letting his eyes drop.

"Kitten, before you go to sleep can I tell you something?"

Felix nodded again, looking up at him.

"Okay, first, if you get uncomfortable or it hurts while sleeping please tell me okay? I don't want to make it worse." Felix nodded at those words. "And second, no matter what this injury ends up being, and whether it is serious or not, I will be with you every step of the way okay? Don't ever doubt that."

Felix nodded leaning in and leaving a caste kiss on the older's lips.

"Okay, Channie, thank you."

"Don't thank me, baby boy, I love you so much, I will always be there for you."

"I love you too, Channie, a lot. Good night."

"Good night beautiful."

And they fell asleep in each other's arms, forgetting for the pain, even if it was a short period of time.

To be continued...

WORD COUNT: 1195

Author's note:

Hey guys!

Sorry, I haven't posted in a long time but exams have been hectic af.

Anyway, this is the first part of a one shot that will have from three to four parts. 

I will probably post the next part this weekend since my exams will be already finished but I'm not sure.

Stay safe!

And enjoy~ <3