THE DARK SIDE - JISUNG X STRAY KIDS

SHIP: JIusng x Stray Kids

PLOT: Jisung's thoughts (angst) make his mind go to dark places. (Happy ending)

TRIGGER WARNINGS: Negative body talk, suicidal thoughts, talking about suicide.

REQUESTS: Blinkblink_

~IN THE DANCE STUDIO~

AUTHOR'S P.O.V.

"No, no! Stop, someone, stop the music!" The dance teacher shouted, clearly annoyed.

Jeongin, being the closest to the speakers, went over to stop the music. Everyone looked at each other, wondering what was wrong this time.

"Han Jisung!" the teacher yelled once again, the boy stiffened up instantly, "can you dance the choreography by yourself, please? No music, I'll count," he added when he saw Jeongin grabbing the phone again.

Jisung gulped hard. He had been working a lot in the studio with 3racha, and remembering both the lyrics and the dance in such a short period of time didn't seem like an option for his brain.

He started dancing, feeling the piercing stares of both the teacher and his fellow members on the back of his neck. As soon as the chorus came along he froze, he had no idea what came next, his mind went completely blank.

He heard someone clapping behind him.

"Excellent job Han. We've been working on this all afternoon and still, you can't even remember the first steps," the instructor said, "since you seem so tired we will end it here for tonight since I don't want to waste my time on someone as useless as you, I'm very disappointed in you," He left.

Han stood there shocked, his mouth wide open. He looked at the members, Minho was walking towards him.

"You know Hannie, he is kind of right, he has been teaching us this chorus all day long, it's not that hard you know," Minho said, the others, except for Chan and Changbin, where glearning at Minho, noticing how insensitive he was being.

They all got out of the practice room and left Jisung there, absolutely astonished. Was he really that bad?

~LATER THAT NIGHT~

Jisung had been walking around town all evening, trying to keep his mind off the harsh words from Minho, but he kept hearing them in his head. He shook his head and remembered that he had to go to the studio with Chan and Changbin tonight. With a sigh, he started going back to the dorms.

When he got there he saw Changbin looking at him harshly and Chan going through his lyric notebook.

"Chan-Hyung!" Jisung said annoyed and gripped the notebook out of the leader's hands, "what are you doing? That's private, ask for permission at least!"

Chan scoffed.

"Private? How can it be private when there is nothing on it? We asked you a week ago to write at least a few verses and you have nothing!" The leader said, throwing his hands up in the air.

"It's better if you don't come to the studio today, you're only going to hold us back," said Changbin, and with that, they left.

Jisung ran out of the dorms and on the top of the JYP building. He couldn't take it anymore, not only because of these two things that had happened today, his mind was playing sick games on him, his anxiety was too much, he wanted to die.

With the dance instructor; either he was a bad dancer or he was too fat, or too skinny. With the members; either he wasn't fast enough with learning lyrics or he was too loud and obnoxious, with 3racha; either he didn't work fast enough or, his lyrics weren't good, he was never enough for anyone.