INJURY - CHANLIX P.1

SHIP: Chanlix

PLOT: Felix gets a serious injury while dancing.

TRIGGERS: insecurities (Felix)

FELIX P.O.V.

Minho, Hyunjin, and I were practicing the dance to 'Wow'. We had been practicing for the last two hours so we were pretty tired. Out of tiredness, I assume I tripped over my own feet and ended up attempting to do the splits, of course, I'm not flexible enough to do them. I heard a loud crack under my butt as I fell to the ground and hissed his pain.

Hyunjin's and Minho's eyes widen as they ran towards me and stopped the music.

"Oh my god! Lix are you okay?" Hyunjin asked kneeling down next to me.

"Ouch, please tell me that my hip didn't crack." You don't have to be a doctor to know that a crack followed by pain isn't good.

"Hate to break it to you, but your hip cracked hard, Lix, really hard. Here, lay down." Minho made me lay down and I winced in pain because of the new position.

"I'm going to call Chan Hyung," Hyunjin stated.

"No, he's busy, don't bother him," I said.

"I didn't ask you, Felix, I stated the fact that I'm going to call Chan," he shot back.

"But I don't want to bother him..."

"Don't worry Lixie, I'm sure you wont," Minho said while brushing his fingers through my sweaty hair.

CHAN P.O.V.

"Hyung!" I heard Jisung call.

"What's up Jisung?" I said turning my head in his direction.

"Hyunjin just call you, didn't you hear?"

"Uhm no, my phone was turned off, why?"

"Well, since you weren't answering he called me, said that Felix injured his hip," Jisung said.

I shot up.

"What do you mean? What happened?" I asked while grabbing all my stuff to head towards the dance studio.

"Well, Minho said Felix was dancing and he tripped over his feet and accidentally fell into the splits. His hip cracked hard and he's in pain."

FELIX P.O.V.

As soon as I laid down the pain started to get higher and higher by the minute. My eyes were watery but I didn't want to cry in front of them.

"Oh my God, baby! Are you okay?" I heard my boyfriend's voice and turned my head towards him.

"I- Channie it hurts... Can we go home?" I really didn't want to be there.

"Sure sweets, let me help you up."

Chan helped me up I was standing on my right leg when he spoke.

"Bubs, would you feel more comfortable picking you up bridal style or piggyback?"

"I think I can walk Channie."

"Yeah, but that was not one of my options, piggyback or bridal style?" He repeated.

I sighed. It hurt every time I opened my legs so bridal was my best option.

"Bridal please," I said.

He picked me up gently and slowly, making sure he didn't hurt me.