*Chapter 7*

"What are you talking about? You will also be a criminal by running away with us."

"Well I don't care. I'm gonna have to go with you. You need me to lead the way. Or else your f*cked."

"I believe you, Katsuki. But are you sure you want to do this? It's dangerous."

"I want to go. Besides you dumb*sses need me anyway. It will be fine. It's one more person to protect you."

"Well thanks Katsuki. I appreciate your help."

Bakugo looked away and tched. "Whatever dumb*ss." He flashed a tiny smile.

"We should get going soon. They will be closer to us every moment we spend here."

"I know. They will close the docks and airports sooner or later. No doubt when it's a "rogue android"."

Katsuki went to pack some supplies, leaving Y/N and Shoto alone. "You've been real quiet. Are you okay?"

"..."

"Shoto."

"I'm sorry that you have to leave your home because of me. I feel so guilty. All because I messed up and now we are running away from the TA."

Y/N cupped his cheeks. "Hey, it's okay. Don't grieve over that. All that matters is that me and you are safe and we are together right?"

He began to tear up. She wiped away his tears with her thumbs. "I love you so much." Shoto sobbed.

Y/N felt like crying because just watching him broke her heart. "I love you too." She embraced him and nuzzled her nose is his chest.

"Oi you two okay? We have to go now." Bakugo emerged from the hallway carrying a backpack.

Y/N gave her lover one last caress on the cheek before pulling away. "Yes we are just fine. Thanks for asking. We are ready to go now."

Bakugo was skeptical but slowly nodded. "I'm just making sure you're okay."

The group left Bakugo's place and headed for the docks. "Going by boat may be slow, but it's the best way to get across without being caught."

"Also, we need to do some surgical work on your boyfriend over there." Bakugo cocked his head at Shoto.

"Me?"

"Yes. You have a chip that tracks your location. So the f*cking TA knows where you are all the time."

"Oh I understand. My love, are you going to be able to remove it from me?" He asked her.

"Yeah, it's in your wrist actually. I will have to deactivate you for a short while when I do the process though. Are you okay with that?"

"Yes. It's fine. I want to ensure your safe. If this is the best way, let's do it then."

"Okay, once we get to the boat, we can start it."

🤍One Hour Later❤️

It had taken a bit of a while for the trio to arrive at the docks. Bakugo suggested they go by foot because using any vehicles was too risky.

They would ask for verification of the driver and passengers. If they gave the information, then the Ta would have more clues to find them.

While walking and running occasionally to the docks, Shoto had kept insisting that he carried Y/N because she might've got tired of walking herself. Androids didn't feel exhaustion.

But Y/N waved him off, saying she was fine and she could walk herself. Every time he asked, it warmed her heart seeing how caring and loving he is.

When they arrived at the docks, they found one boat that was isolated from the other boats. It looked like it was in pretty good shape, Bakugo checked make sure there was no holes or leaks.

After confirming it safe, the three got in and Bakugo download a manual on how to sail the boat.

"Alright. We got everything right? We have enough food and water supplies?"

"Yes let's get on with it."

Leaving the dock, the boat started to move, and drift farther away from Japan. Y/N watched sadly as she left her home.

Shoto snuck behind her and hugged her waist lovingly. "Are you homesick already?" He asked in a gentle tone.

"Mmm, a little. I don't travel far from home much, so suddenly traveling halfway across the world will be a big change for me."

"It's alright. It's natural. You will probably find some things in the States that will remind you of home or comfort you."

"Yeah, your right. By the way, I can start your mini surgery now."

"Alright."

They went inside the little building on the boat, it contained a tiny kitchen, one small bathroom, and one bedroom.

"Here, lie on the bed. I'm going to deactivate you now. Hold tight."

Shoto nodded and relaxed his body. Y/N reached behind his ear and switched the off button.

Immediately, Shoto shut his eyes and stopped his breathing. His artificial skin also started feeling cold because his inside heaters weren't on.

It was almost like touching a dead corpse. This scared Y/N slightly because it was her own lover.

Wanting to hurry up and get over it, she reached into her pocket and pulled out a pair of tweezers.

She flipped open his wrist cover, it revealed the mechanism inside, and in the middle of all of it was a green little chip.

Some wires were attached to it, so she cut them with a small pocket knife that Bakugo gave her, and removed the chip carefully, staring at it for a moment before stabbing the knife through it.

Little sparks jumped from the chip, and there were some scorch marks on the front.

Covering his wrist back up, she flipped his on switch. Shoto slowly opened his heterochromatic eyes and sat up.

He turned to Y/N. "Did you get it?" "Yes, here it is." She presents him the scorched chip.

"You can keep it as a little memento is you want. Or throw it into the sea. I don't know." Y/N shrugged.

"I think I will keep it. It reminds me of you."

Y/N smiled and hugged him. "Okay. Hey can we lay here and cuddle for a while? I just want that now."

"Anything for you."