Kitten meets Master

Daniel P.O.V

I guess I should say that my name is Daniel. No last name. The Dom's find it usless for subs. So I'm Daniel. I'm 18 and just finished high school. But not the normal high school. No Dom's get the better schools. Subs get slave training schools.

I was unfortunately top of my class which means I'm a potential slave for the higher up Dom's. I just hope I get a nice Dom.

"Daniel sweetie. Come down stairs we've got a surprise for you!" Mom shouted.

I sighed and got up. I left my room. Mom and dad always hated being in the Subs but they loved me. I entered the living room and my happiness faded as I saw three men. Two wear full suit of body armor and bullet proof masks. The third was smoking a cigar and dad. Dad was smoking one too.

"Hello sir. Dad, why are you smoking a cigar. Aren't they only for the Dom's?"

"Well son you see me and your mother are no longer Subs. We're part of the Dom's now."

"But, where does that leave me?"

"Your parents sold you to me" the Dom finally said.

"I. I don't understand."

"Ah, a common thing parents forget. Two weeks ago your parents came to me and offer you as a, payment for their passage to the Dominant class. I offered them 2 million dollars for you and they accepted."

I was heart broken. I was just sold to a Dom without being asked about anything. I bowed my head in defeat and knelt down beside my new owner.

"Obedient. And here I was ready to chase you down my little kitten" the name said.

"Why should he bother to run anyway. He'll be picked up by the pound and the auctioned to a different more cruel master or mistress" dad said.

"Yes a fair point and another fair point. You won't be getting any kind of Dom status I'm afraid. I've been eyeing your son for a while now and I was actually going to ask him be mine anyway. I may be a Dom, but I'm still cruel" the man said.

As if on que two more of the armored men stepped inside with silenced pistols and killed both my parents. I squealed in fear and tried to get away. But a firm pair of legs stopped me.

"Alright, torch the house and grab anything my kitten wants to keep" my master said.

"Sir the only thing I found in his room is a wolf plushie" one of the armored men said.

My master gently grabbed the plushie and looked at the man.

"I promise sir, that was the only thing other than a mattress and a small sheet."

"I should have remembered that. Subs don't get many luxury items."

He turned and looked at me. He smiled and started to head for the door. The man he talked to picked me up like a cat.

"Place him in the seat next to me. I want to get him in his proper outfit."

"Yes sir."

I was placed on to a leather seat and noticed my master sit down next to me. He opened up a compartment in the car. He pulled out a tail, a pair of ears, and a collar with a bell.

"Okay here's the thing. Your my sub and therefore my kitten. You'll be expected to be a kitten 24/7. You'll be wearing this collar as a sign of being taken. The tail has a tracking device embedded in it so I know were your at. You will also be expected to be very obedient and any time you step out of line you will receive a punishment. Understand?"

"Yes master."

He smiled.

"Good. Then turn around."

I did as told and immediately felt something cold touch my ass. Out of instinct I moved forward and got pulled back.

"It's okay. It's just a little bit of lube for your tail."

I started to enjoy the feeling of the lube and master's fingers I started to moaned.

"Good kitty."

I felt the bulb head of the plug touch my ass. I screamed but it turned back into a moan. Once I felt it seated good I felt my body slump down on the seat.

"Good kitty. Your a pretty Kitty now."

I felt the ears be placed on my head and the collar go on last.

Well let's see where this goes for me.

*Drake P.O.V*

He looked so precious coming out of his room. I knew who he was already. I was going to have him be my kitten anyway. Well you the story about our first meeting. But let me introduce myself.

My name is Drake Milikov. I am a Dominant. My soldiers, I offered them the luxury of being in the Dom class by being my soldiers and bodyguards.

Anyway, I own a private security business. With Daniel I'll be a very happy man now.