[30] morning

song:
dorothy - her's

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

chapter 30: morning

"Sit on my face."

"Wha-- huh?!?"

"You heard me."

"Now?"

"Yes."

"Uhm..."

Daybreak had just appeared, waking me and Levi from our slumber. Tonight we would take back Wall Maria, a journey which none of us were truly prepared to endure.

"I just want to taste you one last time—"

"I'm not going to die! Stop being dramatic!"

"...you didn't let me finish."

"Oh...go on."

"...one last time before we discover the truth, and before life inside the Walls changes for us. Things are going to be different after this, so I would like to hold on to whatever I can as of this moment" Levi somberly said, "So please, let me have you one more time before we go."

I gaped at the sincerity of his words, surprised by how honest he was being with his emotions.

"Okay, yes...yeah, of course."

Ever so gently, he brought his lips to mine, caressing my face with the calluses on his fingertips. Laying down with the kiss, Levi brought me to straddle his torso. I was only wearing one of his larger, old cotton t-shirts, so he had full access to most of my body. His hands traveled down to my hips, brushing against old, forgotten scars, and new bruises from the previous night. Levi embraced me so delicately, like I was one of his teacups, scared that if he held onto me too hard, I would permanently shatter into pieces.

"Sit" Levi commanded, breaking away from the kiss.

Hesitantly, I perched myself atop of Levi's face, my legs on either side of his head. He wrapped his arms around my thighs, tightening his grip on my body, making sure I couldn't squirm.

"Fuck" he cursed.

"I've never done this before, Levi" I verbalized with a hit of shyness in my voice.

"Don't worry, brat. You won't want me to stop."

"Yeah...okay, go ahead," I said, tangling my fingers in his hair.

I could feel his hot breath at my core, longing for the pleasurable sentiment of lust.

A thought popped into my mind,