Chap. 7 part 1

Chapter 6- Keeper of the Keys and Gringotts

Lily and James are grinning with pride.

Dudley woke Harry up by taking off his blanket.
"C-cold... Whassrong?"
"Harry there is a large man drinking tea downstairs."

"HAGRID!!!" The Gryffindors cheered and Minerva smiled

Harry then remembered the letter Headmaster Albus Dumbledore gave Aunt Petunia.
"Is his name Hagrid?" He asked yawning and Dudley nodded. Harry almost jumped out of bed. "Get out, I'm going to change." He said and Dudley left. Harry changed into his jeans and a cotton made green sweater. He grabbed his letter and ran downstairs.
He went to the living room and there really is a giant man sitting on the couch comfortably sipping tea and talking with Aunt Petunia and Uncle Vernon.
"Oh don't yeh worry Mr an' Mrs Dursley, Hogwart' s completely safe-- An here's Harry!" said the giant looking down at him.
Harry looked up into the fierce, wild, shadowy face and saw that beetle eyes were crinkled in a fond smile.
"Las' time I saw you, you was only a baby," said the giant. "Yeh look a lot like yer dad but yeh've got yer mum's eyes." Aunt Petunia looked at his eyes with curiosity.
"You know my sister Hagrid? Harry breakfast is ready in the table." Aunt Petunia said and Harry saw Daisy, Devina and Dudley. Daisy and Devina look dissapointed and played with their food. While Dudley is smiling and signalled Harry to sit beside him.
"Harry, dad says he will not come since he got an urgent call. So I will be with you and mum! Isn't that nice?" Dudley grinned and Devina mumbled something like "Lucky"
"Brilliant!" Harry grinned back ignoring Devina and Daisy's sad faces.

Alice cooed sadly

Harry quietly ate and went back to the living room. "My name is Harry Potter. Your Mr. Hagrid right?" He asked politely
"Right' you are Harry, and just call me Hagrid. Rubeus Hagrid, Keeper of keys and Grounds of Hogwarts.Yeh'll know all about Hogwarts, o' course." Harry nodded excitedly and grinned.

The Gryffindor ladies cooed and squealed.

"Yes, just got my letter yesterday." Harry showed the letter to Hagrid who smiled.
"Gallopin' Gorgons, that reminds me," said Hagrid, clapping a hand to his forehead with enough force to knock over a cart horse. From his pocket inside his overcoat he pulled an owl--- a real, live, rather ruffled-looking owl---- a long quill, and a roll of parchment.

"Pity, can't imagine living without seeing an owl" Lucius grumbled

With his tongue between his teeth he scribbled a note that Harry could read upside down:

Dear Professor Dumbledore,
Given Harry his letter.
Taking him to buy his things tomorrow.
Weather's horrible. Hope you're well.
Hagrid

"Hagrid, why on Earth did you put a living owl in you pocket?" Aunt Petunia demanded. Pitying the owl.
"Don't worry, it 's charmed by Professor Dumbledore 'mself" Hagrid gave a smiled at Aunt Petunia as he rolled the note and she calmed down. He gave it to the owl, which clamped it in its beak, went to the door, and threw the owl out.
Then he came back and sat down as though this was normal talking on the telephone. Harry and Uncle Vernon shared an amuse look while Aunt Petunia looked like she's uses to it. Aunt Petunia stood up grabbing her purse followed by Hagrid who grabbed his pink umbrella and thanking them for the tea.
"Harry, let's go. Dudley come were leaving now!" Aunt Petunia yelled and they left. Harry saw a pick-up truck outside and a kid from number 2 riding a bike. The kid stared at Hagrid with a bewildered look and ride back to his house. Dudley snickered and asked Aunt Petunia, "Who owned this pick-up truck mom?"