Chap. 3

Everyone left and went outside the door, James and Lily are in the corner talking, Frank talking to Alice and Marlene while eating, Snape in a bed resting, some adults talking to what just happened, Sirius talking to Timothy, and Remus talking to the unknown girl.

"Hey Timothy go talk about yourself" Sirius said making the older man laugh. "Hmm, I'm Timothy Kyle Riddle the same age as Bell- L-lestrange, I was in Ravenclaw and... absolutely nothing about me is special."

"Hmm I don't believe you, but sure! I'm Sirius Black, sixth year in Gryffindor!" Sirius grinned

Then the door lit up wanting them to read the second chapter. They went inside and sit in the chair unlike in chapter one.

Chapter 2- The Vanishing Glass

Nearly ten years had passed since the Dursleys had woken up to find their nephew on the front step,

"We skipped 10 bloody years?! Why?!" James yelled annoyed

Privet Drive changed a little bit. The sun rose on the same tidy front garden and lit up the brass number four on the Dursleys front door; it crept into there living room, the house is much more bigger than they are ten years ago. Large photographs on the mantelpiece and the pictures on the walls of the stairs showed how much the family grew. Mr. Dursley looked a lot thinner than before while Mrs. Durlsey gained a little weight from her second childbirth.

"Wait second childbirth?!" Lily gasped

Four kids are seen surrounding the couple; Dudley, Daisy, Devina, and Harry.

Lily squealed silently congratulating her sister, but a little sad that Harry don't have sibling. She slowly looked at James pouting.

"What?" James asked her but Lily looked away mumbling nothing.

Another picture of Vernon and Petunia eleven years ago holding a baby Dudley. A picture beside it are Lily and James eleven years ago with James holding baby Harry and Lily holding the camera.

The girls cooed and Lily blushed imagining older James holding little Harry.

While James is singing 'Lily's mine' in his head.

But Dudley and Harry are no longer babies, in the stairs showed four kids in a martial arts class learning how to fight, in swimming class with the two boy's friends learning and helping little children to swim, the whole family cooking in the large kitchen, and the whole family eating in Vernon Dudleys restaurant.

'Wow you put them in many classes Tuney, don't tell me there's more.' Lily asked worried

But Mrs. Durleys routine never changed, waking up early cooking and doing half of the chores. Two twin girls are giggling while slowly walking to their brother Dudley's room.
"Happy Birthday to you! You belong to the zoo! Like a monkey, like a donkey--! The gorilla is you!" the girls sang loudly,

The marauders and some laughed

they are so loud that it didn't just wake the birthday boy but the other boy beside Dudleys room. Harry Potter woke up startled, then he tried to sleep again.
"Up birthday boy! Get up! Now!" The twins screeched, he rolled onto his back and tried to remember the dream he had before. There had been a flying motorcycle in it.

'He still remember that?!'

He had a funny feeling he'd had the same dream before.
His aunt yelled from the kitchen, "Girls let your brother sleep!"
Harry groaned thinking it's too late. He sat and looked around his room, unlike his cousins his room had moving pictures. His room has emerald green and black painting with red and gold carpet and curtains. His furniture are made of dark woods. Quite his style,