Note

This is just a What if Harry Potter have a good childhood but I realized has to many characters really... I don't think I'll continue this further.

Sorry... this have a planned story and many plot.

Like Aries would be in Gryffindor and Draco who wouldn't be raise by his parents would be in Ravenclaw.

Timothy and Bellatrix having two sons but the first died. Timothy and Ted Tonks dying in the First war.

Also Andromeda getting sick and dying so Regulus and his wife are the only once taking care of the Black Family...

Remus will suppose to be in book 2 having a son James Lyall Lupin, married to one of a wolf in a pack that is hidden not to scare witch and wizards.

Charlie Weasley would also be married in Book 2... Percy is friends with the rest of the Prefects and Oliver.

Gilderoy Lockhart would've been arrested in the start of the book two by Regulus. And there will be a different young handsome teacher Aaron Heartstring who would be important in Book 3 for the death of Peter Pettigrew...

And in Book 3 someone else escaped Azkaban who is a real Death Eater who is planning actually to kill Harry.

In Book 4 Fred asked Snape's daughter for the Yule ball because of a bet. In return she asked her mom to redesign Ron's robe for thank you.

Ron is well aware that he have a crush on Hermione and is planning on asking her out when his robe is done. Hermione did with Victor Krum listening.

Ginny and Harry's relationship here is good and fun also Harry asked him out for a dance.

Thank you..... please feel free to ask any questions.

🎉 You've finished reading Marauders era React (DIFFERENT AU) Harry Potter and The Philosophers stone 🎉