Chapter 49

3rd Person's Pov

Jungkook woke up and he was meet by the same site. His face is buried in his lover Chest whic was very comfortable and Jungkook doesn't really want to detached hisself from this comfort but he needed to as much as he dismay because he had school and today was his final. He Gently detached hisself and look at his lover and smile, he gave a kiss in the forehead to his beloved before he climbed out the bed gently not waking the other and do his usual routine. 

When he was done, he went to the kitchen and make sure he cook his Hyungs some breakfast and he pack lunch for his lover and ofcourse his Hyungs as well because last time he pack lunch for Taehyung, just him, his Yoongi Hyung were jealous and whine about how Taehyung is stealing the sweet Jungkook from him and honestly Jungkook felt a bit guilty but he can't help but laugh when he saw his Taehyung and Yoongi Hyung argued about the simplest thing, atleast dinner isn't in silence. 

Well, its never silence when Jimin is there because he was very, very, much (annoying) talkative and you will never get bored once his around. 

After Jungkook was done with his work, he put a note and he decided to go to school. Usually, Taehyung would offer a ride for him but thats when Taehyung would wake up. In times like this, where Taehyung is still deep in sleep, Jungkook doesn't want to wake his lover from a peaceful sleep since he knew how sleep is very important. Besides, he himself doesn't want if anybody would wake him up that would be the most annoying thing, but good thing he was a deep sleeper and hard to wake him up. So, to those people who wanted to wake him up, he had one two words;

Good Luck

So now Jungkook were walking to the main street to get a cab and go to his School. When he got to his school he quickly got a text ofcourse from his Hyungs and Lover. 

LilMeow2xHyungie💖💕

Hey, Kook.

Good Morning 

Thanks For making us Lunch and Breakfast.

Kookiebunny🐰💕💕

Your Welcome Hyungie. 

Is Jiminie Awake already?

LilMeow2xHyungie💖💕

Yup, he say Good Morning to you. 

Kookiebunny🐰💕💕

Tell Him I said Good Morning As well. 

I gotta go Hyung, I still have practice I think. 

LilMeow2xHyungie💖💕