Introducing Kim Taehyung

Kim Taehyung

Age: 26

Occupation: The youngest CEO/ Model/ Singer

Personality: Arrogant and a Playboy

Friends: Park Jimin and Min Yoongi

Family: Kim Namjoon (Older Brother) 

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Kim Taehyung is born in a wealth family. He was rich from the start and he got everything he wanted ever since he was a kid since his parents always give him what he wants except for one thing. 

A Parents love. 

So, Taehyung never really experience how to have a proper mother and Father. Because they were so busy with their own thing especially the business that they owned that they forget that they had a son to take care off. Though Taehyung didn't become a lonely child since he had a lovable older brother name Kim Namjoon who is  3 years older than him. He also have a childhood friend name Park Jimin who is a year older than him though Jimin is shorter than him. 

They were very close ever since elementary until middle school, and there Taehyung met another friend which name Min Yoongi who is 2 years older than him and the 4 of them become best friend. 

Well except for Yoongi and Jimin who started to become couples once they reach Seniors Years and honestly Taehyung is happy for his two best friend who is obviously inlove with each other the day those two first met each other. 

Speaking of couples, Taehyung wasn't a playboy before nor a Arrogant. He was just a normal average boy who enjoy the middle school life. But during the last year or middle school he fell inlove with a beautiful girl and her name was Irene. 

Taehyung was a good boyfriend for her, too good if you asked. Taehyung always gave whatever Irene wanted, take her to dates in the most expensive restaurants out there, take her to many beautiful place. It was a magical feelings for Taehyung and he promise that he won't let go of his beloved. They dated until senior years and honestly speaking Taehyung thought that they would last long.