Chapter 20

3rd Person's Pov

Jungkook is now making a mess in the kitchen but he promise he will clean it later, though he was smiling while making a cute bunny shape cookies in the metal tray. He smile as he look at it and quickly got the tray and put it on the oven. 

Yoongi walk inside and saw Jungkook baking, he smile. "Woah~ Such a messy kitchen." Yoongi said. 

"Oh~ Good Morning Hyung. I'm sorry for the mess, I promise that I will clean it later. " Jungkook said. 

Yoongi shook his head. "Its fine, but what are you making?" Yoongi asked. 

"Ah~ I am making some Cookies to give to everyone specially Tae Tae Hyung. I enjoy my time with the others yesterday." Jungkook said with a smile. 

"Hmm... I'm glad that you like my friends Kook. " Yoongi said .

"Ofcourse Hyung, I love them all specially eomma he really does act like a mother Hyung.... " Jungkook said and he look down suddenly. "I wonder... if our real eomma is doing fine." Jungkook said. 

"Tsk, Forget about her Kook. You don't need her anymore, I'm here and the rest of us too." Yoongi said and pat his younger brother's head. 

Jungkook smile. "I know Hyung." Jungkook said. 

"Come on, I'll help you do this Cookies." Yoongi said. 

"Okay." Jungkook said. 

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

The elevator door opened and he walk towards the door and open it, to find it its lock. 

"Its already 10 am? He isn't here?" Yoongi thought, so Yoongi decided to knock and after a few seconds he heard a sound of "Unlock" so he open the door and saw Taehyung was sitting on his chair while working on his Computer and some files. 

"Okay? This is actually weird." Yoongi said. 

"What do you need Hyung?" Taehyung said.