Introducing Park Jimin

Park Jimin

Park Jimin

Age: 26

Occupation: Danger/ Singer/ Model

Friends: Kim Taehyung, Kim Namjoon, Kim Seok Jin, Jeon Jungkook

Lover: Min Yoongi 

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Park Jimin was born in a good family. Not that rich but it was enough. Honestly he didn't have any problem in life because he grew up with a loving mother, a supporting father and not to mentioned he had an annoying alien of a bestfriend.  

He knew Taehyung ever since they were elementary. So they were really close, though Jimin was disappointed when The annoying alien yet sweet bestfriend of him changes to arrogant and playboy one because he did love a wrong person. Jimin wanted to change Taehyung, he wanted to bring back the Tae he used to know but he knows he would never bring him back.

Though, Taehyung still treat them the same. Sweet and kind, but to others he was very arrogant and he keep sleeping with one woman or Gays to other which he become aplayboy. Jimin asked why did Taehyung become a playboy one day, and Taehyung told him that it was way of coping to finally let go of his feelings for Irene because no matter what he would do, he always lover her. 

Jimin wishes he can help his bestfriend move on without being in this state, but he knows he can't since his bestfriend is pretty stubborn and have a brain of a rock. 

Anyway, Jimin met Yoongi when he was 17 and he did quickly have a crush for this said man. Damn, he was very happy when Yoongi asked him to be his boyfriend when he was 18 and they were together ever since. Yoongi was a lovely boyfriend to Jimin and so thus Jimin, even though there is a time that they would misunderstand each other they always end up together which they believe that they were meant to be. 

Jimin was 23 when he met Yoongi's younger brother, and ofcourse he knew what happened since Yoongi told him. The couples doesn't keep a secret its vow that they had swear to each other to have strong bonds so Jimin knew what Yoongi's life is and Yoongi knows Jimin's. When he heard that the younger adorable bunny had suffer so much, Jimin wanted to cry for the younger too. But when he met the younger, he quickly swear to Yoongi that he would help protecting this cute bunny. 

He felt like a proud hyung to Jungkook and honestly they were really close since both of them have the same passion in music. Though Jimin became a famous Singer, dancer and A model in the age of 20 because he had a photogenic looks and His best friend Company help him succeed to become what he is now. He always invites the younger to his studio and dance and sing together, Jimin tried convincing Jungkook to be a model and a singer too but, Jungkook still had a mild depression and performing in a large crowds would make him nervous and maybe have a panic attacked and past out. 

So Jungkook is contented with become an educator rather than becoming someone who is Famous. 

Now Jimin is 26 and he is still a famous mode and many of his fans love him and support his relationship with Min Yoongi. 

You see, 3 months after they become lovers. Yoongi suggested to Jimin that he should met Jimin's parents and tell them that they were dating. He won't need to worry because Yoongi the man who would tell them and no matter what happens he would forever love Jimin. Jimin was nervous about that but agreed and then they set a date to meet up his parents and it was a surprised that they accept Yoongi. 

And now the happy couples are still happy. 

____________________________________________________________________

Thanks For Reading

Hope You Enjoy ^-^ ^-^ ^-^