Chapter 25

3rd Person's Pov

"Yoonie~ Can I stay at your place tonight?" Jimin asked as he hug Yoongi from behind while Yoongi is walking in hallway going to the elavator. 

"Sure, But you know we can't go too intimate my Love~" Yoongi said and gave a kiss to Jimin who smile. 

"I know, I know, I also don'twant to destroy Kookie's innocent. " Jimin said. 

"He isn't that Innocent though since we teach him slowly about that stuff for him not to be naive." Yoongi said and Jimin nod. 

The elevator door open and Yoongi saw that Taehyung was there. 

"Hi Tae," Jimin said happily. 

"Ugh! My worst luck." Taehyung said as Yoongi and Jimin enter the elevator. 

"Don't be jealous with us cause your single Tae." Yoongi said with a smirk.

"Well~ Not for long~" Taehyung said and smile. 

"Okay~ How was the progress so far courting my brother?" Yoongi said. 

"Hmm~ We text and Chat, but... we didn't really have time to go out like just us because I am busy and he is too due to his Collage course." Taehyung said. 

"Well, thats great. That way my brother won't ended up with a playboy." Yoongi said and Taehyung frown, Jimin gave Yoongi a elbow in the side. 

"How about come with us tonight for dinner? I know Kook is happy to see you as well." Jimin said. 

"Hey! Since when did you have a permission to invite someone in my house?" Yoongi said. 

"Since I become your boyfriend, beside Kook would be happy to see Taehyung don't you agree?" Jimin said giving his puppy like look. Yoongi sigh, he knew that Jungkook would be happy to see Taehyung but he still doesn't trust his bestfriend to his younger brother but...

"Fine, but Taehyung if I see some inappropriate action to my brother I'm kicking your ass out of the house." Yoongi said sternly and Taehyung nod happily.