"Did I stutter?" He sounded a lot huskier than before... as if he had been bothered by an act which he could not quite explain. Folding the papers gently and handing them back to her, he placed his palms flat on the desk and rose to his full height, circling around the desk and standing beside her, with his back resting against the desk. Antonia quickly put her papers inside her bag and attempted to get up, but he stopped her. 

"Be seated." he ordered, and Antonia obeyed, she liked obeying people. 

Plus, if it was a hot, sexy Chancellor with beautiful hazel eyes...

"Your resume is quite impressive, although you are certainly lacking experience. I suppose it is quite natural for someone who completed their PhD at such a young age." He crossed his arms on his chest and gave her a cool look. "Why did you think we would hire an inexperienced and a beginner professor at one of Britain's most prestigious universities?" 

Antonia opened her mouth on instinct, but she realized that she had no answer prepared for this question. Out of words, she did the one thing she was not supposed to do. 

Be sarcastic. 

"Well," she gathered up the courage to look at him, "I actually had no idea you would call an inexperienced and beginner professor for an interview. I thought my qualifications were enough." 

"Watch your tone, Antonia." he warned and Antonia cowered. There was something so erotically scary about this man that she wanted nothing more than to be tied up by him and beg until he let her orgasm. 

Whoa. What?

"I'm sorry..." she tried to be loud, but it came out as a mumble. 

"Yes, I was quite unsure of whether I should take a risk with you, but," he smiled, "I was quite amazed by the fact that you could get into the Doctorate course at only 21 years of age. You must have been a brilliant  student." 

Antonia felt her chest puff up in pride. Yes, it was true that she had been an extraordinarily brilliant student in her university, and she was the youngest in her time to come out with a PhD in her major. 

"Also," he continued, "young professors can prove to be effective among the students sometimes." 

Antonia nodded, listening to his words very carefully. Whether it was his accent or his voice, she did not know, but she was intrigued. 

"Miss Antonia Rodriguez, after studying your resume, I've come to a conclusion." he declared and Antonia clutched her handbag tightly. 

"You will be on a trial for a month, that is, you will do optional classes. If I find that you have not let your inexperience get the best of you, and if the students develop a certain affinity towards you, I'll hire you as a full-time History Professor of the Queen's Academy." he put his hands in his pockets and looked at Antonia with a professional look. 

As for Antonia, she would burst at any moment. She was hired! Well...in a way, but she would be taking classes in her dream university! 

"Antonia, I want an answer." he demanded, and Antonia looked up at him with bright eyes and a huge grin across her face. 

"Yes, when shall I start?" she was hyperventilating. 

Rhys looked at the clock on the wall and said, "The History class for the third year students start in fifteen minutes. I'll take you to introduce yourself, and you will start today." 

"What?"Antonia gasped. She had not prepared anything, and she did not even know the syllabus! 

"I thought I've said this before, but I'm saying this again and this, will be the last time." He turned his body towards her so that Antonia was looking at his stomach. "Don't make me repeat myself." 

"Yes.." she whispered, looking down. 

"While you're here, you'll address me as 'Sir' or 'Professor Clyde'. Am I clear?" Rhys's voice dropped eight octaves and the goosebumps appeared on the young History professor's arms. It had been long, had it not...

"Yes.." she thought, then smirked, "Sir." 

-----------