14

c h a p t e r     f o u r t e e n 

Mature Content

"And, Antonia Rodriguez is absent today." Emma looked at Rhys and handed the papers. 

"I see. Thank you." Rhys dismissed her. Emma stood there staring at him for a while before nodding and walking out of the room. 

As soon as she was out of the room, Rhys closed the file he was studying and picked up his phone. A simple 'are you okay' wouldn't hurt, right? 

After typing out the message and hitting send, he leaned back on his chair and waited. He actually waited for a reply. 

It was a whole minute before he received a reply. 

Thanks to your royal dick, I'm sore and I couldn't risk walking funny in the classroom. :')

Rhys chuckled and was about to type back a sassy reply when another message popped up.

Can you come by after school? >.<

Rhys bit his lower lip as his fingers hovered above the letters 'N' and 'O'. Yesterday, her five minutes had magically turned into an hour and to his uttermost shock, he had not once complained about it. 

Sure. ;') 

What the hell?

Alright, he had enjoyed spending time with her. He admitted it. 

Yay! > 0 < 

A smile formed on his lips as he put aside the phone and concentrated back on his work. At least, he tried to. 

His mind kept reeling back to the day before, thinking back to the jokes he cracked with her and the pillow fight they had, how he genuinely felt happy at spending time with her. 

How long had it been since he had been himself? 

For as long as he could remember, after he had become the Chancellor of the academy, he lost contact with all of his previous friends, who were off to some other country to work on their future. It did not bother him, to be honest, because they hardly knew anything about him. Even if they had been close, he had not trusted them enough to talk about his private life. No one knew about the kind of life he led aside from the genius student, a gentleman, and an eligible bachelor. 

As far as his intimate life was concerned, he could not remember a time when he and his submissive would talk outside the bedroom. Both of them were only there for one thing, and as long as they got it, they had nothing more to ask. Frankly, Rhys never had the urge to ask anything more of them. 

Which was also supposed to be the case with Antonia. Aside from her being the professor of his academy, he could have perfectly avoided any further conversation with her. But he did not. 

He looked outside the window of his cabin and sighed. 

Maybe, just maybe, this time, he wanted more. 

"Good after-whoa!" Rhys stumbled forward through the door as Antonia pulled him by his tie and shut the door behind him. 

"Hello!" Antonia jumped upon him and placed a hard kiss on his lips. Rhys laughed and held her, returning the kiss. 

"Took you long enough." Antonia had her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck. Rhys chuckled.