30

c h a p t e r - t h i r t y

In one pull, the piece of garment was out of Rhys's pocket and in her hands. Before Rhys could even comprehend what she was doing, Clementine already had the panties under her nose. 

"Clemen-! Give that ba-! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" Rhys shouted under his breath and snatched them back, thrusting them back in his pocket, looking around to see if anyone had noticed. Thankfully, they were in a comparatively secluded place, and no one paid any special attention to two high-school best friends bickering. 

"They smell so good!" she moaned, "Can I have them please, pretty please?" 

"Stop!" Now the said high-school best friends were wrestling amongst each other, with one tugging at the other's pants, "Clementine! STOP! NO!" 

"I thought she would smell good," Clementine had taken aikido classes, which came in handy at the moment, "but this is heavenly. I'm keeping these." She kissed the fabric and crunched it up to hide it from the eyes of others. 

Rhys clenched and unclenched his fists, not eager to catch a charge for publicly beating up a woman but Clementine was asking for it.

"Wait, so does this mean," the physicist craned her neck to see the history professor, "her pussy is bare underneath that dress?" 

"Shut up before I tear off your eyebrows." Rhys tried to take the underwear back, but she was holding it very tightly. 

She laughed and very nonchalantly put them inside her small clutch, "These are staying with me." 

Before Rhys could protest against her unholy demand, she hopped away and bolted, leaving a really confused chancellor behind. 

"You're squirming a lot, does the dress feel uncomfortable?" Emma asked, putting a consoling hand on Antonia's waist. The latter flinched. 

"N-no, I'm good, just a little tired." The history professor crossed her legs and leaned on the table she was sitting at. 

The dress previously had hardly covered her thighs, and now when she was sitting down, the dress had very generously decided to slide up, exposing her entire thigh. She pulled down relentlessly, trying to cover her very bare legs with the satin table cloth. Emma was talking to her, but she could only focus on her dress, 

and her very, very wet womanhood. 

The challenge was a mistake. 

Her eyes darted around the room in search of the man who had led her to this predicament, giving up on her pride and deciding to ask for her underwear. This was the second time she was without panties in a crowded place, and she silently wondered if it was becoming a habit of hers to be this slutty. 

She caught him talking to a blonde, who he had introduced as Zahara, and she noticed how she clung onto his broad shoulders. Sighing deeply, she attempted to ignore them and concentrate on what Emma was saying, but she could not tear her eyes away from them. 

"Zahara is at it again, huh?" Emma scrunched up her nose in disgust, "You'd think after last time, she'd have learnt her lesson." 

"I guess some people never change," Antonia said, twirling around the liquid in her wine glass. In a small part of her heart, there resided green jealousy, which had risen at seeing some other woman touch Rhys. It was stupendous of her, but she also knew that she could not help it.