☁️🔥 • 💌 || Left out

Start from the beginning

He was about to press the razor on his arm until he heard a knock on his door, he quickly put his sleeve down and the razor fell to the ground, he cursed under his breath and saw the door opening, he turned around in his chair so Dream couldn't see his tears.

"Hey are you okay? you left and we couldn't even say bye" Dream said, walking to Sapnap.

"Y- yeah I'm okay" He was nervous, he didn't know what to do, his voice cracked a bit.

"That didn't sound okay, there is something bothering you?"

". . ."

"If it's about George, believe me, it's just for fun and it doesn't mean nothi-" He stopped talking when he saw the razor in the floor, he kneeled down and grabbed it, it did have a little bit of blood.

"What did you do..?" He stood up and grabbed the chair, making it spin and stopping it so Sapnap was facing him, he still had tears in his cheeks and eyes.

?" He stood up and grabbed the chair, making it spin and stopping it so Sapnap was facing him, he still had tears in his cheeks and eyes

"I- i.." He didn't know what to do, he panicked and tears started to fall again.

"Show me your arms, please tell me it isn't what i think it is.." Sapnap slowly rolled his sleeve up.

Dream's eyes widened when he saw all the cuts in his boyfriend's arm, he didn't know what to say, he felt guilty and sad, how didn't he notice before?

"Dream i'm sorry i-"

"No, I'm the one who has to be sorry, why do you do this..?"

"I'm just tired of being left out, i'm always there but nobody notices and it seems like you enjoy more being with George, there's so many people who hate me and why should i be there if you have George, everybody loves George, I'm not even included in your conversations a- and-" he stopped when he felt a pair of arms wrap around him.

"I'm sorry you had to go through that, it's my fault, i promise I'll take care of you, i promise you won't have this feeling ever again.." Dream said while water came out of his eyes "What do you want to do? I- i'll make you happy, i won't leave you until you're happy" He pulled away, looking at Sapnap's eyes.

"Cuddling sounds fine.."

"OK" Dream picked Sapnap up, putting him in the bed and then laying next to him, he wrapped his arms around the boy and pulled him closer, Sapnap moved closer and rested his head on Dream's chest, listening to his heartbeat, feeling a warm red radiating off his cheeks, while the other started playing with his hair.

"What is George doing?" Sapnap asked, his words muffled by Dream's chest.

"OH SHIT I DIDN'T END THE STREAM"

"DREAM ARE YOU-"

"I WON'T LEAVE JUST TO END THE STREAM!!"

"GET UP!!!"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-"

Dream didn't get up and kept Sapnap in his arms, The End (;

(Legends say that the stream keeps going till this day)