☁️🎸 • 💖 || Finally together 2

Thanks mixedupz for helping me with this oneshot, love you! 💞

🌹

"Can i kiss you?"

Dream blushed more if it was possible and looked at Wilbur in the eyes, he moved his hands to Wilbur's shoulders and leaned closer.

"you can..." he whispered out, his tone soft and quiet.

And with that, he closed the space between the two. he leaned up and pressed his lips together with the other, their lips fitting perfectly like puzzle pieces.he felt the other male push back, kissing back clearly. he felt Wilbur's arms snake around his waist, finding their place on his hips. Wilbur pulled him closer, now being flush against each other.wilbur tilted his head lightly to the side, deepening the kiss. Dream felt like he was, quite literally, dreaming, the butterflies in his stomach grew, his chest fluttering. It seemed that was the case for Wilbur too, the heat radiating off of his cheeks.

(i tried drawing that but it didn't go well, sorry, i gave up after 30 minutes of trying, i'm going to try with another scene idk)

They pulled apart, opening their eyes and staring at eachother, having their moment under the rain, the rain drops falling harder with every second that passed, they didn't care, they were waiting for this day for weeks and it finally came true, it was just them, the rain, and the stars slowly made their way to the sky.

"I'm so happy to finally be with you Wil.." Dream said with a quiet tone.

"And i'm so happy to finally see your beautiful face"

"Oh my god Wilbur-"

🌹

"You got a nice house" Dream said, entering the house.

"Thanks" Wilbur answered, walking to the living room to turn off the TV. After that, he turned to face Dream

"Wilburrrr, i'm gonna need you to give me new clothes, mine are all wet from the rain" Dream said, getting closer to the taller male and wrapping his arms around Wilbur's neck.

"Follow me" Dream pulled his arms away, following Wilbur who started walking to his room. When they got there he opened his closet and was going through his normal clothes.

"What do you want to wea-"

"Let me choose!" He pushed the other out of the way and went directly to a sweater color golden "I'm gonna wear this one"

"Why that one?" Wilbur chuckled in the end of his sentence.

"Because it reminds me of you cutie" He said while removing his shirt

"W- WHAT ARE YOU DOING??" Wilbur looked away from the blonde, his face was literally a tomato.

"Changing clothes, duh" he walked closer to Wilbur "What? like what you see?"

"JUST PUT THE SWEATER ON HOLY SHIT-" He ran out of the room completely red.

"Pfff- love you too babe!"

🌹

They were siting in the living room, watching the movie Bird Box, Wilbur was siting in the middle and Dream was next to him.

"There's so much blood" Wilbur complained.

"It's not that bad, when your fans make fanarts of you killing your friends you get used to it"

"It doesn't bother you?"

"Nah, besides, the fanarts are really cool"

They kept watching to movie, Wilbur looked a bit uncomfortable when there were scenes with many blood (let's be real, i love that movie but jeez, they didn't put a limit with the blood) Dream got up from his place in the couch and sat on Wilbur's lap, resting his head in the other's chest and shoulder.

"Can you stop being a baby now?" Dream said while keeping his eyes in the movie.

Wilbur looked down at the other, his cheeks were radiating deep red. "Yeah i think so" he placed his arms around the other's hips and gave him a kiss in the forehead, resting his head on top of Dream's, cuddling him even tighter.

"I love youu" Dream kissed his boyfriend's cheek.

"Love you too" he gave the blonde a little kiss in the lips before he turned his head back to the movie.

🌹

Sorry I didn't put art here but i just gave up trying to draw that fucking last sentence, it looks deformed af and well, i just gave up, drawing kisses in that position it's not something i can do 👏👏

Mum are you still proud of me? 👉👈