I 20: B A R B E Q U E

Start from the beginning

"Brat! Now my phone's dirty with sand!" Levi shouted, smacking Eren on his head.

"Ahh! They're here!" She quickly removed her robe, showing her two piece and immediately latched herself to Levi.

Levi however, looked irritated, "Tch, go to your boyfriend brat" serves you right.

Looking rejected, Petra moved back to Olou, but keeping her distance.

Levi looked at them confusedly, but let it go.

He approached me and Hanji, but he seemed to glare at her so she left, not before winking and chuckling at me. I blushed.

What?

Levi cleared his throat, "Can I talk to you? Later? Alone...?" He seemed hesitant on asking me, but here we are.

"Um...sure? By the beach? Is that fine?" I suggested.

"Actually, the beach is perfect." And he walked away. Hanji joined me after he left and asked me,

"What did shorty asked?"

"He said that we need to talk..? By the beach later, and Hanji, alone" Why am I overthinking this?

"He did? YES! AH! I NEED TO TELL ERWIN! OUR SHORTY'S GROWING UP! NOT IN HEIGHT BUT YOU GET WHAT I MEAN!" She shook me, grabbing my shoulders.

"I heard that shitty glasses"

~

Although it was very awkward, we still had fun, splashing water at each other, and building sand castles, but Levi left the water early and said that he'll do the barbecue. ("Tch, you never know what's in these waters" he reasoned)

You know the feeling? The sand sticking to your feet, the warm wind, setting sun and the smell of barbecue. I wish these moments would last.

Not long after, Levi left saying that he needed to change, and I remembered that I needed to meet him, I stood up.

"Oh? Where are you going y/n?" Eren asked.

"Uhh, I'm going to change now, I'll be back, hehe" drapping my robe over my swimsuit, I was off to meet Levi.

~

When I arrived there, he was standing, facing the horizon. And his fingers were twiddling with each other.

"Levi? I'm here now" I said softly, not trying to scare him.

"Oh. Uhm, I'll tell you now" I never thought I'd see the day Levi was nervous about something.

"Levi? You've been staring at me for a while now" I waved my hands infront of him, trying to get his attention.

"Ah, fuck it. I'm not good at this. I'm just gonna say it."

"I love you, so much. I want to be with you, no matter what."

What?

He.... confessed...?

Omg.

"Levi, I-i"

He cleared his throat, "Unless you like that Jeager kid, or you don't have feelings for me I don't ca-"

With all the confidence and pride I had left, I latched myself into him, connecting my lips into his.

He was shocked, but after some time, he kissed back, it was so full of love and passion, and we both got what we wanted.

After two weeks of rejection, It was worth it the end.

We leaned back at the same time, making a soft smacking sound, I leaned my forehead onto his, and looked into his blueish-grey eyes.

"I still love you Levi, and thank you" I gave him a small smile.

He sighed, "No, Thank you, for putting up with me these past few weeks. I was scared to confess, and I forgot how you feel."

"Confess? What?" I asked.

"I mean, I also had feelings for you since the beginning." Taking my silence, he continued.

He putted me down, and sat on the sand, I sat down with him, He rubbed his face, sighing "The truth is, I'm scared, Many of my Friends before left me, And the ones left are Hanji and Erwin, and I thought, if I never had any connection with you, you'll stay." He confessed, I was dumbfounded, He was keeping this all to himself?

"....what about...your parents..or relatives..?" I asked softly and slowly, trying not to hit any nerve.

He visibly paled, he seemed not ready yet to share these kinds of information with me, but he continued, "My Mom doesn't live with me, and I never met my Dad, I have an Uncle, but we're not that close." he said.

I leaned on his shoulder, "Well Levi, thank you for sharing this with me, and I won't leave you, That's my promise." He Leaned his head into mine kissing my hair, "You won't, because I'm going to protect you"

I blushed amd cleared my throat, "So what now? Does this makes us..?"

"Yes, Unless that's what you want." He answered.

"Well, Yeah."

"Alright," He sat up and faced me, grabbed my hands and looked to my eyes.

"Y/n L/n, will you be my girlfriend?"

I grinned, "Yes!" And I hugged him, and he hugged back.

Thank you.

Yes, life is great. Sometimes we get what we want, sometimes not.

And for those eavesdroppers.

They didn't.

🌿✨A u t h o r ' s n o t e ✨🌿

After Two and Half Months, They are finally together! I hope you all like this chapter! I really enjoyed making this one!

But that's not the end! Get ready for drama, twisted plots because we haven't even in the half of it!

Thank you for 1.38k reads! (Bruh it's 1.45k now Ilya!)

Things seemed rushed, but I'm still learning!

Who's character would you want to in a x reader mafia au?

Last question, I really want to change my theme, again. And can y'all help me? Credits will be acknowledged!!!

See you next chapter!

PLEASE! TURN ON DARK MODE FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!