I 28: V A L E N T I N E S

28

V A L E N T I N E S

❝𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗿𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗰𝘆𝗰𝗹𝗲?❞

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ʸ/ⁿ'ˢ ᵖᵒᵛ

I have taken the liberty of decorating the book shop since it's Valentine's day. We're usually closed on Sundays, but because of my boss, I've decided to make a good impression.

After hanging the heart streamers, I re-arranged the romance novels near by the counter or by the window. Petra didn't know this, since Olou texted me that he'll be treating his girlfriend for Valentine's.

Speaking of treating, Levi has called me this morning to end my shift early since he'll be picking me up for our date. He never told what it was. Levi hinted that we'll be going for a dinner date. I mean- he already told what our date is, so what's the point of keeping it a secret?

~ Third PoV

Of course, Hanji being Hanji, helped them in this, especially the clueless, inexperienced Levi. She gave him ideas, but he turned them down. Who would enjoy dissecting a frog for a date other than Hanji?

After her pestering, he finally came up with an idea, now the problem is, will Y/n like it?

Hanji really wanted to help, so he told him to help y/n choose an outfit for the date. He was relieved that Hanji left him alone, but Y/n has to deal with her now.

~

The day went on pretty quickly. Levi was on his best clothes, carrying a bouquet of
(f/f), on his way to pick up his girlfriend at her apartment.

Nervous was an understatement. For the first time in twenty six years, he was worrying over a date. What if she's allergic to these flowers? What if he overdressed? What if she didn't like what he prepared for her? He almost walked through a lamp post if it wasn't for the kid that warned him.

"Sir! You're gonna hit the lamp post!" The kid pulled on his sleeves, careful not to pass any dirt like his mom told him to.

"Tch, thanks kid" Levi said bluntly, not used to kid interaction.

"It's fine sir! I supposed you're heading to your girlfriend? That's a pretty flower!" He pointed at them, amazed by the flower choice.

"Yes, now go find your mother" He replied, trying to shoo the kid away.

"Rhyley! Where are you sweetie?" A woman, or his mother called out.

"Mom! I'm here!" 'Rhyley' shouted back, his mother heading their way.

"You sneaky little thing" she pinched her son's cheeks, and turned to Levi, "Thank you so much, I don't what happened if you hadn't found him" the woman said, adjusting the hold on her daughter.

"Tch, no, He actually helped me, I was about to bump to the post if it wasn't for him." He replied, a blush dusting his cheeks.

"Oh, you headed for a date? We must be keeping you for too long now, thank you again and good luck!" She smiled warmly at Levi, grabbing Rhyley's hands, and heading back.

"Bye mister! See you soon!" Rhyley waved to him, and grabbed his sister's hands, when his mother putted her down.

He returned back to his walking, trying his best not to drown too much in his thoughts, and almost bumping to a lamp post.