First Year // Chapter 2

Start from the beginning

"Hey, it's okay! You don't have to share any more about your personal life. Trust me, being the only child isn't something to sneeze at. I live with five older siblings and two younger ones, actually Ron is my twin but I was born first which makes me older than him."

"Seven siblings?" Neville exclaimed. "Whoa! I bet it is never a quiet day in your house."

"What's quiet?" I chuckled. He joined me in laughing as we kept holding hands. We walked up and down the train talking more unable to find his toad. Neville was getting discouraged when we came across Hermione once more as she was talking to Ron and Harry. 

"Let's see then," Hermione said sitting down. I waved Neville into the car as Ron pulled out Charlie's old wand and started to clear his throat. 

"Ron, you're not actually using that spell, are you?" I said looking at Scabbers sitting in his lap. Ron just sent me a glare before starting a spell that Fred and George "taught" him. 

"Sunshine Daisies, Butter Mellow, Turn this Stupid Fat Rat Yellow!" Ron said as he aimed his wand at Scabbers. Poor Scabbers got shocked and the box of Bernie Botts Bean went zooming off his head. Ron looked up and me, then over at Harry. Obviously defeated. 

"Are you sure that's a real spell?" Hermione started. Ron rolled his eyes. "Well, it's not very good, is it? Of course, I've only tried a few simple ones myself, but they've all worked for me. For example." She withdrew her wand from her robe pockets and aimed it right at Harry's face. His eyes went wide and we lost all colour in his face and went pale. 

"Hermione!" I gasped out. She just cleared her throat. 

"Oculus Reparo!" She waved her wand and a small spark came out of her wand and went towards Harry's broken glasses. He pulled off his glasses and looked at them in awe. "That's better, isn't it?" She asked. Harry nodded as Ron looked at Hermione like he looks at Percy. 

"Holy Cricket! You're Harry Potter!" Hermione gasped. "I'm Hermione Granger, and you are?" She turns to face my loveable twin. He looks up with his mouth stuffed full of chocolate. I groan as he begins to talk with his mouth full. 

"I'm Ron Weasley."

"Pleasure," Hermione said with a hint of disgust in her voice. "Wait a minute, Lorrinda you look a lot like Ron." She said to me. I smiled and shook my head. 

"Ron here is my twin brother ... my worse half," I said patting him on the leg. 

"Oi! I could say the same for you!" Ron spat. 

"Well, I'm older." I scoffed.

"I'm younger!" said Ron as he stamped his foot.

"I'm taller!" 

"We're the same height!" Ron griped.

"I'm smarter!" I said leaning back with a small smirk forming on my lips.

"I'm -" He paused and sent me an evil glare. "Not falling for that!" He snapped. I just started laughing! 

"How many siblings do you have?" She asked. Ron and I sighed. 

"Well, " Ron sighed. "Not including Lori, we have six siblings..."

"SIX!" Hermione exclaimed.

"Yeah! First, there is Bill, who is a curse-breaker in Egypt. Then, Charlie is now working with Dragons in Romania. Percy, who is a fifth-year here. He is a prat if you've ever seen one!" I said. Ron nodded his head.

"Percy is a goody-two-shoes! Next are Fred and George the first set of twins, they are pranksters. We got Owls almost monthly when they started Hogwarts." Ron added.