Seventh Year // Chapter 4

*July 31st, 1997*
~Bill and Fleur's Wedding night~

"C'mon Lori! Help me with this!" Neville whined as he stood in front of me. I just smirked.

"What if I enjoy watching you suffer?" I joked.

"Lorrinda, I'm serious!" Neville quipped back as he threw his head back in frustration. "What type of girlfriend are you if you won't help your boyfriend tie his bloody tie!" Neville flopped back onto Ginny's bed and covered his face. I sighed and got up from my bed and walked over. 

"Oh sit up you big baby," I remarked pulling the tie, and getting him in a sitting position. Once he was, I started doing his tie for him. "Now, let's not make this a habit Nevy. A girlfriend does not want to continuously tie the boyfriend's tie."

"I won't, love. I promise." Neville said kissing me as soon as I finished doing his tie. "Now, stand up and twirl for me."

"Neville, not now," I whined getting up and walking straight to my bed, knowing Neville just wanted to see my twirl so he could see my arse (for the dress that Mum got me happened to be just about my mid-thigh and was extremely frilly).

"Lori, please!" 

"You will see my twirl tonight when we dance"

"Tonight's not now, is it?" 

"Neville, I swear you whine one more time there won't be any twirling tonight and I will be changing into the dress I was originally going to wear when they had their wedding scheduled for winter!" I snapped glowering over at him. Neville pouted while he slunk down in his seat. 

I was about to make a comment about him being a child when the door opened and Hermione walked in, wearing her beautiful knee-length red dress. She stood in the doorway fidgeting with the seam along the bottom. 

"I look completely foolish don't I?" she comments walking between Neville and me to get to my bed, where she sat down and sighed. 

"You look ravishing, Mione," said I, as I walked over and pulled her back up and danced with her. "If I wasn't head over heels for Neville, I would take you in a second."

"Too bad you're mine!" Neville said jumping up and pulling me out of the room.

"Neville!" I cried with laughter. I playfully slapped his hands as he dragged me to the stairs and picked me up and carried me down the stairs. Once we got down he spun me around and pulled me into a kiss. Suddenly from behind us, we heard a throat clear and a gruff voice speak.

"Morning." We turn to see George leaning on the railing of the stairs. "You know, if all this romance keeps up I will be forced to carve out my eyes. Not only two mins ago did I catch Harry and Ginny doing the same."

"Get used to it, Georgie. There will be a lot of romance around today." I commented leaving Neville to hug my brother. "How's the head?"

"Fantastic! It has been for the past day but Mum was dead set on having me lay in bed for another day." George complained.

"Well, she wants to be sure you are staying safe. You only just lost your bloody ear, that's bound to throw off your equilibrium." I commented.

"Well, until I start falling over, I think I'm fine." George smiled as he walked past us and out to help Dad, Fred, Ron, Bill, and Charlie raise the tent for the wedding. Neville followed, hoping to be of some help while I walked over to Mum who was standing at the window looking out. We watched as the tent lifted into the air. However, I didn't see it get fully into place as something else caught my attention.

"What's the Minister doing here?" I spoke walking to the door as Rufus Scrimgeour walked under the tent, and to the house. I moved out of the way as Hermione and Harry joined me.