2.03

The next morning, I woke up to the beautiful sight of Isaac sleeping beside me. So as not to wake him, I quietly grabbed my clothes then sped out of the room to get ready for school.

At school, we were in gym. We were doing rock climbing and it was Scott vs Allison. Allison won by causing Scott to lose his balance, which I couldn't help but find funny.

Next it was Stiles and Erica. Stiles won easily, but I was getting a little worried about Erica. She seemed to be having difficulty. With the Coach's guidance, she managed to push off the wall, and I caught her so she wouldn't have a panic attack.

After that, I had once again managed to sneak into the boys' locker room. I was with Scott and Stiles when the coach called everyone's attention. "Listen up, anyone sees Isaac Lahey, you immediately tell the principal. Get a teacher, or you call me". I slightly stepped behind Stiles to hid behind him. "Except for you, Greenberg. Don't call me for anything. I'm not kidding. Don't call me. You shouldn't even have my number".

After the coach walked away, the three of us turned around. "Where's Isaac?"

Stiles shrugged his shoulders. "It's Derek's problem now".

I gave him a pointed look. "Hi, I'm the person harbouring the fugitive known as Isaac Lahey," I whispered, sarcastically.

"Where is he?" Scott asked me.

I shrugged my shoulders. "He's staying at my house". Their eyes widened. I rolled my eyes. "Relax, I spelled the place. Not even you could find him without my say-so". Then we quickly changed the subject.

We started talking about our plans for tonight. "What do you mean tonight's not a good idea?" Stiles asked, disappointed in Scott.

"I don't know. That thing we saw last night, Isaac being a fugitive, Allison's grandfather, all this stuff happening with Derek. I just-doesn't feel right".

I grabbed their attention. "Yeah about tonight... I'm not going".

Stiles looked at me, shocked. "What do you mean 'you're not going?'"

I shrugged my shoulders. "It's just... With Scott and Allison and you and Lydia, it might as well be a double date and I don't feel like being a fifth wheel".

"No you are not backing out, you promised you'd be there. Please? For me?"

The look he was giving me made it impossible to refuse him. Eventually, I nodded. He had the biggest smile on his face.

Suddenly, Scott paused. Knowing something was wrong, we raced back in the gym to see Erica fall off the rock climbing thing (A/N: I don't know what it's called), so Scott raced over to catch her. He put her on the mat and see started having a seizure.

Immediately, I knew what to do. "Put her on her side". So everyone started helping me with that. She was taken to the hospital immediately.

At lunch, Stiles managed to get the keys to the ice rink off Boyd, who worked there. As we were finalizing our plans, a very hot Erica walked in. "What. The holy hell. Is that?" Lydia asked, walking up to us.

"It's Erica," Scott answered, awestruck.

"She's hot," I commented. They all turned to look at me. "What? A girl can't observe?"

We continued to watch her as she walked out. Suddenly, Scott and Stiles chased after her, leaving me alone with Lydia.

That afternoon, I got home to see Isaac on the couch, watching TV. "Glad to see you're making yourself at home," I commented, walking up to him. I gave him a quick peck on the lips before sitting down next to him and stealing some of his popcorn. I turned to him. "Has Derek been making any new betas other than yourself?"