☔︎︎ 18 ☔︎︎

XIAO SUPREMACY!!!! 💚💚💚

Third Person POV

"All Might! You almost made Izuku drop Yarashi!" Mina says. "I'm sorry!" All Might says. "What's the matter? Why were you in such a hurry?" Izuku asks, fixing Yarashi on his back.

"Come with me for a moment. I'll carry Young Akagi." All Might says. "R-right..." Izuku says. All Might carried Yarashi bride style and they walked to in front of the bathrooms.

"Young Akagi! It's time to wake up!" All Might says. Yarashi grumbled. Izuku and All Might sigh. It was their 5th try. Suddenly Gajeel appears from behind them.

"Oi brat! I'll make you go onto a train for an hour!" Gajeel says. Yarashi wakes up immediately. "I'm awake." She simply says. All Might and Izuku looked in disbelief. "Wait! Where'd you come from?" All Might asks.

"The Half rat half bear thing let me in." Gajeel says. "His name is Principal Nezu. We literally met him a little ago." Yarashi says. "Half rat half bear thing." Gajeel says.

Yarashi sighs. "I'll go home first with Gajeel. See you at home Izuku." Yarashi says. She gives Izuku a kiss on the cheek and then walks away with Gajeel.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)-------------ʕʘ‿ʘʔ

"Good Job, Young Midoriya!" All Might says. Izuku face turns bright red and he screams in the inside. All Might laughed at him.

"Why are you here Gajeel?" Yarashi asks. "I was bored." Gajeel says. Yarashi deadpans. They were just walking around in a street mall.

"When will the hero killer, stain, be stopped?"

Gajeel and Yarashi both look at the TV. "Wait a minute..." Yarashi murmurs. She grips her fist, almost making it bleed. "Oi brat, you know who this is?" Gajeel asks.

"One of my friends brother was a victim." Yarashi says. She lets her fist go. "Then I guess if we find him, we beat him." Gajeel says. He pats Yarashi head. She gets rid of her bloodlust, that was very noticeable.

"Mhmm." Yarashi hums.

Time Skip :3

"You all have your costumes, right? Remember, you aren't allowed to wear them in public. Don't drop them or anything." Aizawa says. "Yes, sir!" Mina exclaims. "Speak clearly! It's "yes, sir," Ashido." Aizawa scolds.

"Yes, sir..." Mina says. Yarashi slightly giggles. "Make sure you mind your manners with the heroes at your internships! Off with you, now." Aizawa says. Before Iida could leave, Ochako, Izuku and Yarashi went after him.

"Iida! If you ever feel hopeless, make sure you let us know." Izuku says. Ochako and Yarashi both nod their head. "We're friends, right? We will always have your back and help you!" Yarashi says. "Yeah." Iida says, and walks off.

Yarashi sneaks up behind Iida and hugs him. "Yarashi!" The 3 yell. Yarashi quietly makes sure to remember his scent. "Sorry, just wanted a hug. Bye, Iida." Yarashi says, jumping off.

"That is not proper, but I do not mind. Just make sure not to do it so often." Iida says, with his robot hand. "Okay! Bye!" Yarashi says. "What was that for, Yarashi?" Ochako asks. "Making sure to remember his scent." Yarashi says.

"I have a bad feeling, somethings going to happen." Yarashi says. "Me too..." Izuku says. "Oi brat! Hurry up it's time to beat people up!" Gajeel yells from afar.

He was wearing something similar to his Grand Magic Games clothes. Black coat, green turtleneck, baggy sandy brown pants and his usual gloves.

"So where are we going?" Yarashi asks. "I don't know." Gajeel says, quite confident. Yarashi glares at him. "Let's just walk around for now." Yarashi says, shaking her head.