☔︎︎ 10 ☔︎︎

Yarashi POV

"Because of the situation this time, I can't really scold you..." Recovery girl says. I had changed into my uniform, even though they didn't want me too. I had my back and stomach area wrapped by bandages. Why do people like to aim for the back so much? ( ̄^ ̄)

I sat up from my bed and sit cross cross apple sauce. :D

"I'm not sure, but I think I might've shortened the time limit of my hero form again. I hope I still have at least an hour." All Might says. "All Might..." Izuku says. "Well, it can't be helped. These things happen." All Might says.

I wonder if Wendy could heal him or maybe Porlyusica. I don't think Porlyusica would want to heal him though with her hate of humans. "Granny, could I have some candy?" I ask. "Granny?!" All Might and Izuku exclaims.

"Hai, hai." She says and gives me gummies. I start to munch on them. Hmmm...I want something savory after I get out of here.

I smell a new scent and make a ice wall hiding All Might.

"Excuse me? Did I get the wrong room?" A detective man says, standing at the door. He looked very confused. "Tsukauchi! You're here, too?" All Might asks, shocked. "All Might, is it all right to show that form?" Izuku whispers.

"Yeah, it's fine." All Might says. "Why?" I ask. "Because he's Naomasa Tsukauchi, my best friend in the force." All Might says. I take away my ice wall so they could see each other.

"Hahaha, What's with the introduction? Sorry to cut to the chase, but All Might, can you give me details about the Villain?" Tsuka asks. His name was too long, so I was lazy.

"Wait! More importantly, are all the students okay?" All Might asks. "Is Mr. Aizawa also okay?" I ask. The last thing I remember of him is being pinned down by that stupid Nomu.

"Other than that boy and girl, only a few students had light injuries, and your teacher is in stable condition for now." Tsuka says. "I see." All Might says. I'll go visit Aizawa later and give him some snacks.

"If you heroes had not risked your lives, then the students would not have lived." Tsuka says. "You're wrong about one think Tsukauchi. The students also fought and risked their lives." All Might says. "Aww, All Might. You're too kind." I say.

"Have there ever been any first years who experienced a real fight so soon, and survived and learned of fear and the world of adults? The villains did something dumb." All Might says. "Mhmm! They just gave us early experience for the future!" I say.

"The class is very strong! I'm sure they could become strong heroes in the future." I say. All Might smiles. "I am also certain of that." He says. Tsuka looks at me and I get alarmed for a second.

"Akagi, right?" He asks. "Yes, you can call me Yarashi if you want though." I say. "Principal told me to give you this note." He says, and gives me a paper.

Dear Akagi

Please meet me at my office, once you're healed. We need to discuss about something with you.

I crumple up the note and get up. "Where are you going? You still need more time to rest." Izuku says. "Uhh, the principal needs to talk to me. I don't know how long it'll take so go home first without me." I say.

I open the door and start to sprint down the hallway to the office. I see Class 1-A also heading down the hall. "Hey, guys!" I say, waving my hand while running.

"Yarashi?!"

"Aren't you supposed to be resting?" Iida asks, checking me. "Yeah, but Principal Nezu has something to talk to me about. He said I could wait until I'm done resting but I'll just get it over with now." I say.