☔︎︎ 14 ☔︎︎

Third Person POV

"Hey guys, are you ready?! A lots happened but it's now come to this! A serious battle! You can only depend on yourself!" Mic says. Yarashi was still in her cheerleader outfit, because she wanted to cheer for her classmates.

"Audience! The finals that you've all been waiting for are finally starting! Match number one!" Mic says. Yarashi watched as the screen showed Izuku Vs Shinso. She was uneasy because she still doesn't know Shinso quirk.

It could be a advantage or disadvantage for Izuku.  "The rules are simple! Force your opponent out of Bounds or immobilize them! You can also win by masking your opponent say, I give up! Bring on the injuries! Because we've got our very own Recovery girl waiting on standby!" Mic says.

Yarashi stood next to the entrance/exit where Izuku left. She waited for Mic to finish speaking so she could cheer Izuku on. "Put your morals and ethics aside for a moment! But of course, anything life-threatening is crap! It's not allowed!

Heroes should only use their fists to catch villains!" Mic says. "I'll stop things if they go too far." Cementoss says, making a chair for himself. Yarashi walks over to him and makes herself her own seat with ice.

"Can I sit here?" Yarashi asks. "I guess." Cementoss says. She sits down. "IZUKUU! YOU CAN DO IT!" Yarashi yells, so she made sure Izuku heard her. Izuku turns his head towards her and nervously smiled.

She watched as him and Shinso talk to each other.

"Ready? Start!" Mic yells. She watched as Izuku  charges toward Shinso but stops. "Hey, hey, what's the matter? It's the important first match! Liven things up!" Mic yells. "Shinso quirk must be a control quirk." Yarashi thinks.

She doesn't lose hope though. There's a slight chance you can break out of a opponents control. That slight chance will happen! Right?
Yarashi slaps herself. "Of course! Izuku will break though!" She thinks.

"Is this Shinso quirk?! He didn't stand out at all, but could he actually be someone amazing?
Hitoshi Shinso from general studies has gotten the better of Izuku Midoriya from the hero course! Who would've imagined this?!" Mic screams.

Yarashi had to cover her ears. She watched as Izuku turned around and started walking to the bounds.

She grips her seat, making a crack in it. "IZUKUUUUU!" Yarashi screams. As Izuku was about to step out. He stops and wind blows near. "This is? Midoriya stopped!" Mic yells. Yarashi falls back into her seat, and sighs in relief.

She sees Izuku fingers broken. That must've stopped him. Izuku charged towards Shinso. He puts his hand on Shinso and starts to push him back. Shinso punches him to stop but Izuku keeps moving.

Shinso punches Izuku injured fingers. Then he pushed Izuku away from him. "Come on Izuku! It's time for that!" Yarashi thinks, almost jumping out of her seat. Shinso grabs Izuku, ready to push him out but Izuku grabs Shinso arm.

Izuku lifts Shinso and slams him out of bounds. "Shinso is out of bounds! Midoriya advances to round two!" Midnight says. Cementoss held Yarashi down so she wouldn't go towards Izuku.

"Whyyyy?" She asks. "Remember your still a student for the public. I'm doing you a favor for letting you sit here." Cementoss says. Yarashi sits back down, sulking. "Yahoo! That was kind of a boring first match, but we should praise them both for a bravely fought match. Clap your hands!" Mic says.

Yarashi claps her hands. Both of them head back down. "I'll go back to my classmates, bye Cementoss!" Yarashi says. He waved goodbye as she runs. She goes to the locker room to change first.