It's A Trap

Junkrat chewed the eggs off of his plate shoveling them into his mouth. Mei ate with care. Taking small bites and chewing them before taking the next one. They both smiled at eachother from across the table. Mei patted her face with a napkin. Junkrat stood and offered to clean her plate.
"Thankyou Jamison."
He began rinsing the dishes. Mei looked down at the table feeling the cracks in the wood. Junkrat looked up to see her.
"You ok snowflake?"
Mei broke from her trance and looked up at him.
"Hm? Um Jamison we need to talk."
Junkrat came and sat back at the table.
"What about?" He asked.
"I am so grateful to have you." Mei said putting her hand to his cheek. "But we are still on a mission."
Junkrat stared at her wide eyed. He carefully put his hand on top of Mei's.
"I just got you back snowflake. I'm not about to let that happen again."
"J-jamison. If we don't stop Talon or bring in Katya we'll let everyone down. Plus.....I think I have a plan.
"Hm?"

"Miss Volskaya?"
Her head tilted up from her desk.
"Yes?"
"Talia King is here for your 2 o clock ma'am."
Mei walked into the office. She had her hair in a pony tail and was wearing a buttoned shirt with a pencil skirt. She held a clip board and kept a pen on her ear. She smiled and waived at Katya. Katya stood from her desk and grinned a bit.
"Miss Volskaya! Thankyou so much for scheduling and interview on such short notice! I'm so excited to ask you some questions!"
"Of course. I know how....curious the public is about my work here." Katya said.
Mei smiled. Junkrat began to talk through the micro piece in Mei's ear.
"That skirt looks good on ya shorty heh heh!"
For a second Mei looked dumbfounded. She sat down in front of Katya's desk.
"The holo papers are gonna look good tomorrow!"
Katya chuckled and leaned back in her chair. Mei adjusted her glasses and clicked her pen.
"What questions do you have miss King?"
"First things first, everyone would like to know what kind of training people need to work in your factory."
"Well we require them to have a masters degree in technology. Only the best for Volskaya Industries."
"Interesting. Oh and how do you regulate the temperature in the factory or do you make your weapons freeze proof?"
"Oh well they don't really need to be freeze proof. Our technology here can stand against any weather."
"The public would also like to know if you have any pets?"
"Hm? That's not a question about the factory."
"Yes, but the punlic seems to want to get to know you more miss Volskaya."
"Very well. I have a cat named Svetlana."
"Aw I knew you had a soft spot for animals!"
Mei continued scribbling.
"It's amazing isn't it?"
"What?"
"The amount of power your weapons posses. They really will change the fight against the omnics. They'll never see it coming!"
Katya froze.
"Y-yes well....I've had many years of experience. I was finally able to put my skills to the test once the onics attacked."
"I wonder. How do you produce such amazing weapons? They are unlike anything I've ever seen!"
"Uh....t-that's um."
"Do you have some kind of special power sorce or something?"
Katya begain to sweat. Mei stood from the chair.
"That's um....classified information."
"Maybe you stumbled upon some kind of power." Mei said. "Or maybe you traded with the omnics."
Katya's eyes went wide.
"Who are you?"
"That doesn't matter right now." Mei said in a serious tone. "So it is true."
"What do you want from me?" Katya asked.
"I'll get to that. Sombra from Talon. Did she threaten you with this information?"
Katya looked around the room as if someone was watching. She nodded.
"We both want the same thing. To take her out. My guess is she has gone rouge. Their mission was to kill you."
Katya stared in fear.
"But that's not what I want." Mei said leaning over the desk. I want to make a deal. If you help me capture Sombra I will deliver her to Talon with info of her going rouge so they have no choice but to turn on her. If you help me you have to surrender yourself to Overwatch and I can assure you that none of this will go public. Including your dealings with the omnics. I'll make sure of it." Mei said. "Do you accept Katya?"
Katya staired at her for a while with her eyes narrowed like she was trying to find a way into her mind. Katya eventually sighed.
"I owe it to my country." She said. "I accept.
"Good work!" Junkrat said through the micro comm.
"Excellent. We have a deal." Mei said smiling.

💀Hey all! Sorry this story took such a long pause. I've been in college and just got my dream job at Hot Topic. I've also been working on a book that was highly requested! Please visit my profile to read my McCree x reader book called "Love For A Cowboy"!!! Hope you all enjoy! Thankyou for your patience!~Maddy💀