Bath

⚠️SMUT ALERT!!!⚠️ If you don't like smutty stuff run while you still can! Enjoy!~Maddy

The next morning Mei rolled over and smiled as she hunched over Junkrat. He smiled back, but that smile turned when Mei tilted her head curiously.
"What is it sweet pea?"
"When was the last time you had a bath?"
Junkrat stared at her surprised by that question.
"A bath?! Who needs it?"
"Jamison. You should let me give you a bath. It can be very relaxing you know. There are a wide range of soaps and fragrances. I think you would enjoy a bath Jamison."
Junkrat crossed his arms and grumbled.
"How do you know what I think?"
"Just a guess, but you never know until you try."
"Hm."
Jamison diverted his attention to Mei's arm.
"How is your arm doin?"
"Huh? Oh it's doing much better now." Mei replied holding her wounded arm.
"That's good."
They sat in silence for a bit before Junkrat finally gave in.
"Alright, I guess a short bath."
"Yay!"

----------

"Alright. Come in shorty."
Mei walked into the bathroom with some bath soap. Junkrat was sitting in a tub of hot water. His arms were crossed and he was pouting. Mei walked over smiling cheerfully. She carefully dumped water over his head. He wiggled his head like a dog splashing Mei. She giggled and massaged soap into Junkrats hair. Slowly the ash started to rinse out.
"Thankyou for letting me do this Jamison. You're gonna look great when I'm done."
She continued playing with the soap and used it to style Junkrat hair in funny positions. Mei rinsed his hair out and started scrubbing his under arms with a sponge. Junkrat flinched a bit and giggled.
"That tickles sweet pea!"
"Hold still."
"He he! I-I can't help it!" Junkrat laughed.
"Jamison you-ah!"
He splashed her in the face. Mei spat out and wiped her face with her hand. Junkrat giggled at her and splashed again. She stared surprised and started to splash him. Mei laughed as they started splashing one another back and forth. The both stopped after a while. Mei was drenched. She continued to clean Junkrat. She got behind again and started scrubbing his back.
"Uh, sweet pea?"
Junkrat turned to face Mei. His face filled with lust.
"Do you ah...?"
He paused looking deeply into Mei's eyes. Mei leaned closer. Junkrat did too. They both closed their eyes. Junkrat felt Mei's soft lips touch his. She pressed her finger tips on his cheek gently sucking his bottom lip. They slowly pulled away. Junkrat stared intimently at Mei.
"M-Mei?"
She stared still holding his cheek in her hand.
"Would you like to hop in?"
Mei's face grew red. She smiled at Junkrat and slowly started removing her clothes. Junkrat watched. His face grew red as well. Mei let her clothes fall to the floor and slowly stepped into the tub. She sat in Junkrat's lap and carefully scrubbed his chest with the sponge. She leaned in gently kissing his lips. Junkrat gently grabbed her butt with his hand a d kissed her intimently. He broke the kiss and stared in sorrow.
"Jamison?"
"What are we doin shorty?"
Mei smiled and leaned in.
"I'd like to think that I'm following my heart."
Junkrat smiled mischievously at her and gently pecked at her neck.
"You sure the old man ain't gonna kill ya?"
"Morrison doesn't have to know."

Junkrat looked surprised. He smiled.

"C'mere." He said wrapping Mei in a towel. "I won't tell."

"Thankyou Jamison."

Mei wrapped a towel around Junkrat's waist and smiled up at him.

"Now hold on. You don't want to see it?"

"What?!"
"C'mon sweet pea."
Junkrat pulled Mei towards his chest and kissed her. She was surprised at first but relaxed her face into Junkrat's. His towel slowly fell down. They kisses intimently. Mei let her hand fall down Junkrat's chest. She felt his erection against her body. She gasped softly and stroked his shaft. Junkrat let out shaky moan. Mei smiled up at him and gently glided her tounge across his shaft. Junkrat gritted his teeth scared that somehow it would hurt, but it didn't it felt good. He grabbed Mei's head and pulled his fingers through her hair. His rider slid from her mouth with a slight *pop* and she stood back up kissing Jamison's chest. He walked her over to the bed. Mei laid at the end of it. Junkrat hovered over smiling mischievously. His hand slowly trailed up Mei's thigh. He started feeling around her clit. Mei was red in the face and moaned into Junkrat's mouth. He rubbed softly and let a finger slide inside. Mei covered her mouth with one hand and grabbed Junkrat's shoulder with the other. She moaned loudly as he twisted his fingers inside of her. He fondled Mei's boobs with his free hand.
"How does that feel, my snowflake?"
Mei was taking long breaths of air.
"It is great Jamie. Keep going."
Junkrat took a knee positioning himself in front of Mei. He continued to slowly rub her clit until he spread her hips apart and glided his tounge across her opening. Mei moaned loudly and tried to fidget, but it was no use. Junkrat grabbed her thighs tightly so she couldn't move.
"Oh god Jamison!"
He moaned in between her thighs. Junkrat stood to position his rider by her clit. He grabbed her thighs and started to gently thrust inside of her.
"Oh my, Jamie!"
His pace became faster. They both moaned loudly.
"You're, you're so big!"
"Yeah I know it shorty. You're beautiful y'know that?"
Mei nodded and started breathing rapidly as Junkrat thrusted harder and harder. They fell to eachothers sides and rested. Eventually they fell asleep.